Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2010, 08:12 PM

Thank you for the update. The only problem I have is why didn't everyone level up like they usually do? Only some of my neighbors did while others like myself didn't. Just curious.
Old Nov 14 2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian View Post
Thank you for the update. The only problem I have is why didn't everyone level up like they usually do? Only some of my neighbors did while others like myself didn't. Just curious.
you only level up IF you have enough XP to cover the additional levels

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 14 2010, 08:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
This may have been mentioned.....

but I took a day an a half to run inventories down so I could move things around. When I went to restock, I noticed that my bakeries now allow for 1,350 bread.... up from the 900 limit. Guess I won't need to buy the fourth bakery after all.

The increase in bread limit was a nice little bonus I must say. I still bought a 4th bakery though, just to fasttrack things with the new burger buns. With a 5th dairy plant to up cheese production, things are already sizzling at the new Hamburger joint - oh, and I'm very happy that I decided to stockpile all those previously unused mahi mahi (for use in the grilled fish burgers), not to mention a nice little store of 700 cod on hand (for the frozen fish dinner). Sometimes there is definite method in my stockpiling madness
Old Nov 14 2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohoh View Post
7. Value added to premium tools: If you own a farm cash tool and have enough fuel to spare, you can now use those tools when working for others. When you get to the employee's farm, the Gifts and Store icons will be replaced by any Farm Cash tool you could use.

This is the worst idea ever, for those of us that don't own the tools and get hire to harvest or plow with others they should of thought of that, if it was hard enough getting to harvest for others now it will be worst..
You are right number 7 is not fair.
Old Nov 14 2010, 08:39 PM

Thanks your work and time is much appreciated.
Old Nov 14 2010, 09:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Allthough i can see why its frustrating for people that dont want to get the 4x4 tools, and that it might seem unfair that only those tools can be used when working at other farms, i do think the people that pay money to play this game should have some perks compared to those who play the game 100% for free.
I dont think its any more unfair then having the manure spreader and get double crops.

I was really upset last patch when i saw the 4x4 tools were so expensive, but now i think you get good value for the 45 FC, so i got them for myself, even if i rarely work at other farms, now i feel i can justify the price because of the perks that come with them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2010, 09:44 PM

Send a message via MSN to xxjimmyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Allthough i can see why its frustrating for people that dont want to get the 4x4 tools, and that it might seem unfair that only those tools can be used when working at other farms, i do think the people that pay money to play this game should have some perks compared to those who play the game 100% for free.
I dont think its any more unfair then having the manure spreader and get double crops.

I was really upset last patch when i saw the 4x4 tools were so expensive, but now i think you get good value for the 45 FC, so i got them for myself, even if i rarely work at other farms, now i feel i can justify the price because of the perks that come with them.
i agrre with you i just buyed the tools and feal privliged lol i dont theink it is unfair if im on a solo job ill use them to save time but worthing with others on a farm ill go 1x1 and i work on a neighbors farm a few times a week cause we love to work for each other and i atleast do 3 full sized farms for her so the tools will now make it quicker for both me and her :0 BTW Love the update
Playing since May12,2009

Old Nov 14 2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:

People that pay, like me, should get some advantage. I think this is just too big an advantage. I rarely work for others these days and I never go to the MP for work but that has to suck big time to not have the premium tools and get hired along with someone that does. Totally unfair. Great if you're working solo.

They need to let us use whatever tools we own, premium or not. Then the advantage isn't quite so big.
Old Nov 14 2010, 10:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think its very impolite to use your 4x4 if youre working on the same farm as someone who doesnt have it and finish the job in a few seconds leaving the other person with nothing, but that has to be up to peoples manners and morals, like Jimmy just said he would never do that and i hope noone else would.

I never worked for people i dont know on the MP, its just been too much hassle, but now i can see myself going there to find work because its not thousands of clicks anymore (that my carpal tunnel farm town syndrome wouldnt be able to handle) and working for others is a major part of this game which has been very very slow lately.

I can completely see how it must feel unfair to people who dont have the 4x4 and so are alot of other things in the game, but not anywhere near alot of other facebook games that i refuse to spend real cash on.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
I think its very impolite to use your 4x4 if youre working on the same farm as someone who doesnt have it and finish the job in a few seconds leaving the other person with nothing, but that has to be up to peoples manners and morals, like Jimmy just said he would never do that and i hope noone else would.

I never worked for people i dont know on the MP, its just been too much hassle, but now i can see myself going there to find work because its not thousands of clicks anymore (that my carpal tunnel farm town syndrome wouldnt be able to handle) and working for others is a major part of this game which has been very very slow lately.

I can completely see how it must feel unfair to people who dont have the 4x4 and so are alot of other things in the game, but not anywhere near alot of other facebook games that i refuse to spend real cash on.
What I'm hearing from friends is that not everyone is being polite and how can you blame them? They paid their money and they aren't doing anything against the rules.
Closed Thread