Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2010, 06:05 PM

Thanks a billion, devs. Or what used to be a billion. It's mostly gone to upgrade farm seven. :^)
Old Nov 13 2010, 06:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
it looks like 2 cabooses side by side but turned in opposite directions
Ah-ha! You're right. Now I can almost see someone ding that for real -- buying a couple old cabooses, linking them and refitting them as an eatery. Guess I'll retract my comment and give the developers a thumbs up for their creativity on this one
Old Nov 13 2010, 06:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
yes the avatars run slower, but the coins popping up in the air still go just as fast, and thats all that counts, cause when the coins are done popping you can leave and not worry about the avatar
Yes, I noticed this too. The job is complete when the coins finish rolling up. First time I saw this, I waited for my avatar to finish, then realized that isn't necessary. Thanks, Duck, for pointing this out here.
Old Nov 13 2010, 06:23 PM

Thank you Raul. I have a question though. Some of my neighbors haven't leveled up and still have gotten the new items. Is there any reason why some haven't gotten it? Just curious.
Old Nov 13 2010, 06:45 PM

I don't know where to ask this. I can't find this info and am sure I am over looking it somewhere. I was wondering how much fuel it takes to run the tree chopper and how many trees the fuel chops down. Does it cost the same amount of fuel if there are 20 trees in the area you click on or only one tree?
Old Nov 13 2010, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I don't know where to ask this. I can't find this info and am sure I am over looking it somewhere. I was wondering how much fuel it takes to run the tree chopper and how many trees the fuel chops down. Does it cost the same amount of fuel if there are 20 trees in the area you click on or only one tree?
Costs the same if you click one tree or 20 at a time. It will chop down all the trees you have..works best in 8x4 arrangement. Believe it's just one fuel tank for one click. I don't pay much attention anymore lol.
Old Nov 13 2010, 06:49 PM

Level:
XP:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
Fantastic!!! Good job. Everything is gone in my storage under Non-ingredients, except 1 magnolia. I will be patient, as I'm sure it will show up. I had no trouble buying and upgrading my Farm #7 to the max. Thanks to the Dev's for this wonderful upgrade.
Just correcting the record...I had a brain malfunction. I won't tell what happened, so don't ask...lol! Everything is fine! In fact, it is super. I will be going to market to work since I can use my tools on the other farms.
Old Nov 13 2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
If you do re-arrange them in 4x8 (32 tree) groups. They need to be arranged left to right 8 long and 4 rows as close as you can get them.
Ok, so I should have pine trees in 4 by 8. Should there be gaps between each group, or could one just make 4 rows the length of the field. Also, I understood that the the chopper does less oak trees. How should they be arranged.

Does the chopper do 32 bamboo trees at a time? How about cinnamon trees?
Old Nov 13 2010, 07:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Ok, so I should have pine trees in 4 by 8. Should there be gaps between each group, or could one just make 4 rows the length of the field. Also, I understood that the the chopper does less oak trees. How should they be arranged.

Does the chopper do 32 bamboo trees at a time? How about cinnamon trees?
Chopper and harvester work best with the 4x8 design as well.

Design however you want, just know that the 32 is the biggest that the tools will grab.
Old Nov 13 2010, 07:41 PM

It would be so good, to be able to access the water sprinkler from the tool bar, when visiting neighbours, like we could before this update, rather than having to grab it, before visiting.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread