Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2017, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtracy View Post
Under My Neighbors one of my best neighbors Debbie Miler is shown as a
neighbor but with no points Why would that happen
Hi bbtracy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.
That data comes from Facebook through a search when you open the My Neighbors tab. Sometimes all the data just doesn't get through. As long as you know they are still playing then it should be ok. You can always go to their farm and see their points.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2017, 03:50 PM

Thank you but now I cannot work her farms under Farm Town Wall Requests
Old Oct 13 2017, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you but now I cannot work her farms under Farm Town Wall Requests
Hi bbtracy,
That should not stop you from working her farms as long as you are still friends and neighbors. Even without all the data in the Neighbors tab then you should still see her in your neighbor bar and her posts in your wall requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2017, 04:45 PM

She is in my neighbors bar but not in my Farm Requests
Old Oct 13 2017, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
She is in my neighbors bar but not in my Farm Requests
Hi bbtracy,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That is the only thing I know that might fix that. If you know when she posts then you can also check her timeline for the posts. When you check her timeline, make sure you are still friends.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 13 2017 at 05:11 PM.
Old Oct 13 2017, 11:50 PM

Hi, I super neighbor for a lot of farmers, but recently 2 of them have obviously stopped playing as every time I go to work their farms, it says that it is archived. That only happens to about 4 or 5 of 20 or so farms that the one person has. Is there are reason that only some of the farms are archived and I can work the rest, and if I am able to work them, why are they archived.
Old Oct 14 2017, 12:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Hi, I super neighbor for a lot of farmers, but recently 2 of them have obviously stopped playing as every time I go to work their farms, it says that it is archived. That only happens to about 4 or 5 of 20 or so farms that the one person has. Is there are reason that only some of the farms are archived and I can work the rest, and if I am able to work them, why are they archived.
Hi Jules,
The farms get archived after the owner of those farms has not visited them in an unspecified amount of time. The only way for those farms to return to what they were is for the owner to visit those farms.
Old Oct 14 2017, 12:32 AM

I kind of figured that, but not knowing what they are doing or what has happened to them, makes that a bit hard. I can not contact them to let them know. Thanks Taz
Old Oct 14 2017, 12:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
I kind of figured that, but not knowing what they are doing or what has happened to them, makes that a bit hard. I can not contact them to let them know. Thanks Taz
Hi Jules,
I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can do either. I just dropped several today off my neighbors who no longer play and farms have been archived.
Old Oct 14 2017, 11:04 AM

I have several Super Neighbors already. Last night I tried to add a couple more. I changed the settings giving them planting rights. I click the green check. Go back in and see that they are checked. However, when I reload the game they are not a super neighbor anymore.

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, edit settings, facilites, fb changes, friend search, friends list, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts