Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2016, 05:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Thank you !!!

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW FLOWERS !!! They are my favorite items to decorate with.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 02 2016, 09:51 AM

Default Thank you Aussie Rae

I appreciate your reply Aussie Rae. My resident computer expert is my soninlaw, and he also recommended not downloading their company to run a scan. It's so dangerous for your computer to allow a 3rd party to access it. I guess I'm permanently kicked out of facebook and farm town. I have been playing since 2009? - about 2 weeks after it appeared on facebook. I'm so sad.
Old Oct 02 2016, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norlene Adams View Post
I appreciate your reply Aussie Rae. My resident computer expert is my soninlaw, and he also recommended not downloading their company to run a scan. It's so dangerous for your computer to allow a 3rd party to access it. I guess I'm permanently kicked out of facebook and farm town. I have been playing since 2009? - about 2 weeks after it appeared on facebook. I'm so sad.
Hi Norlene,
Many of us had to do the same thing last time that Facebook raised their security level. It is a simple procedure and does not permanently install the program they use on your computer. It is safe to use and will quickly get you back into Facebook and Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 02 2016, 10:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi there, I hate to bother you guys but It said that all the Halloween decorations are in coins. What abotut the 4 other FC items... Pumpkin Tree and the Smashed Witch and the other two. I wondered why when I clicked on the Smashed witch it wouldn't give it to me. Are they going to be coins? Thank you
Old Oct 02 2016, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilted Acres View Post
Hi there, I hate to bother you guys but It said that all the Halloween decorations are in coins. What abotut the 4 other FC items... Pumpkin Tree and the Smashed Witch and the other two. I wondered why when I clicked on the Smashed witch it wouldn't give it to me. Are they going to be coins? Thank you
Hi Quilted Acres,
It does say the 10 new items are in coins, not that all of them are for coins. The ones that are farm cash are from past releases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 02 2016, 11:04 AM

Thank you Taz and Aussie Rae - running the scan now.

SCAN COMPLETED AND I'M BACK ON FACEBOOK AND AT THE FARM! THANKS AGAIN TO BOTH OF YOU! ♥

Last edited by Norlene Adams; Oct 02 2016 at 12:33 PM.
Old Oct 02 2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norlene Adams View Post
Thank you Taz and Aussie Rae - running the scan now.

SCAN COMPLETED AND I'M BACK ON FACEBOOK AND AT THE FARM! THANKS AGAIN TO BOTH OF YOU! ♥
one last thing norlene, you can also uninstall that program as soon as you run their scan. thats what i did. glad ur back in!!
Old Oct 02 2016, 04:31 PM

Thanks for that additional info jeannine p
UPDATE:
TAZ said that the program to scan and clear my computer of any malware would not stay permanently on my computer, and it HAS disappeared. Can't find it on my list of programs to uninstall. So - I think all is well. They listed 4 items cleared from my computer which were all related sites, and when I googled them I found that they were mostly used on Windows 8. My computer came loaded with W8 (which I hated), but I now have W10 - it was downloaded in July, I think. Those programs might have come with W8.

Last edited by Norlene Adams; Oct 02 2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old Oct 02 2016, 05:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What is going on? while clicking on a friend's timeline to go to her facilities, this is what came up...Notice
Leaving Facebook
You followed a link on facebook.com that redirects to another website: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3080a4962af52c
You can now continue to this website, or go back to the page that you were on before.
Remember, only follow links from sources that you trust.
Go BackFollow Link

Is this something new? The most interesting thing that caught my attention was the line that says "Leaving Facebook" and that it goes to another site, are we separating from FB.... hurrrayyyyyyyy
Old Oct 02 2016, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
What is going on? while clicking on a friend's timeline to go to her facilities, this is what came up...Notice
Leaving Facebook
You followed a link on facebook.com that redirects to another website: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3080a4962af52c
You can now continue to this website, or go back to the page that you were on before.
Remember, only follow links from sources that you trust.
Go BackFollow Link

Is this something new? The most interesting thing that caught my attention was the line that says "Leaving Facebook" and that it goes to another site, are we separating from FB.... hurrrayyyyyyyy
Hi Texas Belle,
As that is on Facebook, I don't think Farm Town had anything to do with that except that it was a post from Farm Town.
Closed Thread