Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2021, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi all:

Up 'til today I'm still not able to click through the MAP to go to the marketplace to hire farmers and go to other places. Any idea when it will be available?

I know the farm town tech team are working overtime and probably even sacrifice their sleeping hours. Thank you so much for all your time and efforts! So sorry I have to ask this! I'm such an impatient person. LOL!!!!
Hi Sandie May Angel

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

We dont have that information but you can check the first post, first page of this thread where all updates for added features will be added.
Old Jan 19 2021, 05:03 PM

Default fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms.

Since we don't know what you are referring to please give us some more details. If you are talking about the animations you see when fishing, please go to your preferences and uncheck the box for Show coins and exerience animations. Then close your farms and reopen them and tey fishing again.

By the way I fish my farms twice a day and have not noticed any problems with it.
Hi Taz: I had fishing results popping up everywhere and not stopping, but read the bug is fixed and it is except I see nothing now. One extreme to the other, lol. I would like to see fishing results as always so I know how much bait is left. Is that is something they are working on?

Thanks for all your hard work during this migration period. I understand this is not an easy process.

While I have you, do you know when the gift feature will be back up and running? Also, I can now see the box that takes us to the marketplace, but when I click on it nothing happens. I thought because it was showing, it was up and running??? Have a great evening!
Old Jan 19 2021, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Hi Taz: I had fishing results popping up everywhere and not stopping, but read the bug is fixed and it is except I see nothing now. One extreme to the other, lol. I would like to see fishing results as always so I know how much bait is left. Is that is something they are working on?

Thanks for all your hard work during this migration period. I understand this is not an easy process.

While I have you, do you know when the gift feature will be back up and running? Also, I can now see the box that takes us to the marketplace, but when I click on it nothing happens. I thought because it was showing, it was up and running??? Have a great evening!
Hi Joyinlife,
You know as much as we do. Thge developers do not tell us when they are going to release any functions. As you we have to check the first post of this thread to see if anything new has been released.
No the map is not available yet. It has been there since the first release of this version, just has been greyed out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2021, 05:18 PM

Default Any news

Any news on your progress would be really nice!
Old Jan 19 2021, 05:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
Any news on your progress would be really nice!
Hi Cottond,
I moved your post to the Migration thread. Any news on progress will be in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2021, 06:10 PM

was hoping i would not have to bother any of you . have been doing my gifts since the 12th was hoping friends would stop sending them until everything is working again.i am getting them everyday .was hoping they went to storage but now it tellng me the gift box is to full. says sell them or put in storage.how do i do that without a gift box ,will they be ok sitting there
Old Jan 19 2021, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
was hoping i would not have to bother any of you . have been doing my gifts since the 12th was hoping friends would stop sending them until everything is working again.i am getting them everyday .was hoping they went to storage but now it tellng me the gift box is to full. says sell them or put in storage.how do i do that without a gift box ,will they be ok sitting there
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the migration thread since you are able to play. Please post your questions or roblems in this thread.

The gifts will be fine sitting there until the gift box is added. You will not be able to accept any more until it is added and you can empty it. Those you don't accept right now will stay in the My Requests until you can accept them again.
Old Jan 19 2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Cottond,
I moved your post to the Migration thread. Any news on progress will be in the first post of this thread.
Talk about confusion. Found this in the OTHER thread.

Post Release Updates - January 19th, 6:40PM

- Neighbour bar and Messages are now showing facebook pictures and facebook first name in the tooltips
- Edit Shortcuts now available
- Add to storage in bulk (Tower Crane) tool now available
- When visiting others, we are now showing their farms in the Farm Selector in the correct order.

Farm Link
Old Jan 19 2021, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Tony View Post
Talk about confusion. Found this in the OTHER thread.

Post Release Updates - January 19th, 6:40PM

- Neighbour bar and Messages are now showing facebook pictures and facebook first name in the tooltips
- Edit Shortcuts now available
- Add to storage in bulk (Tower Crane) tool now available
- When visiting others, we are now showing their farms in the Farm Selector in the correct order.
Hi Tony,
As that is very recent, we have not had a chance to copy it over. The updates are in both threads for everyone to be able to find them.
But we are trying to keep those who can play in this thread and those who can't in the OTHER thread.
Old Jan 19 2021, 07:11 PM

Hello,
Where are the gifts that are sent? Is that part of the upcoming updates? I'm not going to send or receive any gifts since I don't know where they go, none are in my storage.
Closed Thread