Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2021, 07:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibberj View Post
are we getting credit for all of our work, are all of our harvested crops, fish, flowers and trees going to be in our storage when they become available? I see my xp numbers floating into the air, but the top number never changes. I had 6 quests done with another 2 ready to go before my seven days, will I get my 2 farm dollars, or are we just keeping our fingers loose while you figure this all out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicky16 View Post
Is working on other farms not available yet?

Can we work on other farms, I don't think mine is working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Your gift box is full. Please, use or sell some gifts from your gift box so you don't lose new ones.
No way to empty my gifts in the game now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccifern View Post
Hi
Apologies if I am being dumb, there is so much information on this forum I am becoming confused.

I appear to not be able to work my neighbours farms, It seems they cannot work mine either. I have tried to edit their superneighbour status but this is not available.

It is ridiculously difficult to earn farmtown cash as it is, taking many weeks to earn enough to buy an additional tool. The quests are an iota of a help. I use working others farms as a way of trying to speed this up.

Is this something in the list of things that are currently disabled, or is there something I need to do.

Thanks

Hi fibberj, Chick, james and Viccifern,,

Please go to the first post on page one of this thread. There is a list near the bottom that will help you with what is currently available in the game. That post will be updated as we get more features added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 18 2021, 08:36 AM

I can not get to my facilities, or market.
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:39 AM

That's great but things that count, you know, like being able to receive gifts and do a full harvest of animals at once, aren't. I don't understand what is taking so long and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
That's great but things that count, you know, like being able to receive gifts and do a full harvest of animals at once, aren't. I don't understand what is taking so long and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Hi debhurst51

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

It is not easy to migrate a game which is almost 12 years and with monthly releases.

In the first post of this thread you will see which features are available at this time and which ones have not been added yet or are being worked to be added shortly.

We will update that page as soon as Raul posts any update information.
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINA WATTS View Post
I can not get to my facilities, or market.

Hi NINA WATTS

Those features are not available yet.

Please read the first post of this thread where you will find which features are available up now and which ones have not been added yet.

We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 18 2021, 11:14 AM

Default Tools

Hi Again,

My Number 118662099436797

My brown log truck with chain (12/8) is not working, every time I click on it it goes to the chainsaw before it(green) . I tried putting it in the storage and on the farm and still don't work. Also it is not showing up on the tool list.

Thanks for all you hard work

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 18 2021 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Removed incorrect link
Old Jan 18 2021, 11:25 AM

Exclamation

Can't use my coins section. Coins stay at 9,405,105,090 after I harvest my farms.
Old Jan 18 2021, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfy1963 View Post
Hi Again,

My Number 118662099436797

My brown log truck with chain (12/8) is not working, every time I click on it it goes to the chainsaw before it(green) . I tried putting it in the storage and on the farm and still don't work. Also it is not showing up on the tool list.

Thanks for all you hard work
Hi Newfy,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you are able to lay. Please in the future post here instead of the HTML thread.
Your tool must be in your storage for the toolbox to see it.
The green one is actually larger than the brown one, but I do not see that one in your account data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marleneho View Post
Can't use my coins section. Coins stay at 9,405,105,090 after I harvest my farms.
Hi marleneho,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you are able to lay. Please in the future post here instead of the HTML thread.

You do not earn coins for harvesting. You get the cros added to your storage, then you can sell those if you wish to get coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 11:36 AM

Default Fuel

I am consuming fuel when I work on my farms. Should I even bother at this point? I also am not receiving any monies for harvesting, fishing etc. Bottom line should I just take a break from this game?

Thank you
Closed Thread