Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2011, 09:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I checked the store...all but a few of the seeds listed have a white belt...how can this be possible? I would think my level 210 I would have planted and harvested enough to be higher than a "beginner"

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 02 2011, 09:33 AM
Account Not Linked

pelicn The system is a new one so it starts now. It has nothing to do with what you have planted previously.
Old Jun 02 2011, 09:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry

Raul and team, I love Farmtown, I gave up the "other" farm game because of all the feed posts, now I fear I will be giving up a game I have spent tons of money on to enjoy, and now your just like the "other" farm game I gave up...**** i'm bummed ..but like the other game, I guess I gotta give this one up too. what a sad day.... maybe you should rename this game to Farmville Jr..

Last edited by PaulaN829; Jun 02 2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old Jun 02 2011, 09:51 AM

Default pop up belts

Thank you for taking out the pop ups for the belts. I am not convinced that the belts add much to the game, unless there is more coming in future upgrades.
I agree with others that FT is the one game that lets you chose how much you send to other people, and I like that very much.
Old Jun 02 2011, 10:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
now can we get rid of that popup that asks us to visit farms to clean up after tornados and dry crops??
all in good time grasshopper! you crack me up lol .. thanks for the entertainment today.. loved the Titanic touch!!

Last edited by kahra01; Jun 02 2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old Jun 02 2011, 10:23 AM

Farmtown is trying to give us a good game. We don't need to give up because we don't like something new that has come into the game. Give them some space to improve on what they have given us. This is the best game out there by far.
Old Jun 02 2011, 10:57 AM

I agree that the belts should be harder, but I am thinking I know why they were started so low.

We will getting belts for # of belts. Like maybe we get a black belt in trees for obtaining black belts in 20 of the 27 harvest-able trees. Just a guess how it will work, but he said we will be getting belts for belts. How long would it take to get black belts in most of the seeds if each one were harder. (assuming you do not do that which must not be spoken of)
So while I do hope they will harden it a bit. maybe there was a reason for what they did.
Old Jun 02 2011, 11:22 AM

Angry 250,000 coin limit needs to be increased

the limit of 250,000 coins in product every 3 hours really needs to be increased. With the ingredients postings and now the belt postings. The limit can be reached in minutes
Old Jun 02 2011, 11:30 AM

If I get a belt, what can I use it for?

In the part where I have a lot of cups it says that I can buy something for them in the shop. But how do I do that? I have never tried. Can I exchange a cup for a thing which I would have to pay with farm town $'s? It takes me so long time to save up the farm town $'s so I can buy something. I just understand!! I refuse to use real money to buy farm town $'s for. It's all my trophyes, I mean.
Old Jun 02 2011, 11:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I harvest alot of things at about the same time every day, and today i posted 8 different kinds of crops, i only got the bonus from two people and already reached my limit, allthough several people collected bonuses from my posts.

So for the next 3 hours i wont get any more bonuses for my posts, or posts from other peoples farms (belts/ingredients). Will the people that get my bonuses also reach the limit of their own posts faster? Because that hardly seems fair, why would people help others if they cut into the bonus they get from their own posts?

If the belt-bonus is a one time reward i dont really see why it should have a limit on it, i wont get a brown belt in the same crop several times will i?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread