Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2021, 09:28 PM

Thank you, Thank you for the facility manager...good job Raul and friends
Old Feb 19 2021, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
Thank you for the updates. I have a problem with getting the coins from crops etc that I sold via by doing it by being on my farm and clicking on what I had stored and did it that way. Is this a clitch or something else?????
Hi Amazing Amber,
Please restart your farms and then see if the coins have been added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 09:39 PM

i can not see anything but a blank screen when i click the facility manager..i cleared my cache,,still cant see anything..what can i do now to fix? or do i need help? id is 1256231173
Old Feb 19 2021, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Peach12 View Post
i can not see anything but a blank screen when i click the facility manager..i cleared my cache,,still cant see anything..what can i do now to fix? or do i need help? id is 1256231173
Hi Georgia Peach,
Which cache did you clear? Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:01 PM

Talking Facility Manager

When I tried to use the updated facility, manager it said the option wasn't available for my farm when I tried to do "harvest all" and the one to the right of it. Why doesn't this work?:eek:
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
When I tried to use the updated facility, manager it said the option wasn't available for my farm when I tried to do "harvest all" and the one to the right of it. Why doesn't this work?
Hi Sizzlinsssandi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
Do you have your facility tools in your storage? If not then those functions will not work.

Also, go to the funnel filter and make sure that Animal Buildings and Regular Facilities have a check mark and the Regular facilities are set to All.
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:26 PM

Question Firefox

Since the switch over took place, every time I load farm town it takes at the minimum of 6 minutes to get to my farm. I have done everything that has been suggestion.

Now that we are back to working neighbors post, those 6 minutes are becoming very frustrating as it is happening every single time I click on a post.

My questions: are any of you reading this loading through Firefox and what has been your general experience?

I want to keep with Firefox and I really want to keep playing farm town but wow is the joy going out of it for this seasoned well invested player.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:31 PM

Default not able to plant crops on super neighbor farms

USER ID number ( 1483398059 )

when I go to plant on super neighbor farms it looks like it is planting but points don't move and when you refresh the farm it is unplanted

Last edited by sue benz; Feb 20 2021 at 02:36 AM.
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Since the switch over took place, every time I load farm town it takes at the minimum of 6 minutes to get to my farm. I have done everything that has been suggestion.

Now that we are back to working neighbors post, those 6 minutes are becoming very frustrating as it is happening every single time I click on a post.

My questions: are any of you reading this loading through Firefox and what has been your general experience?

I want to keep with Firefox and I really want to keep playing farm town but wow is the joy going out of it for this seasoned well invested player.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Hi Santmyer,
My farms and neighbors farms load in less than a minute. I did notice a little bit of slowdown tonight, but that is because everyone was on trying out the facility manager and working facility posts for neighbors.
Old Feb 19 2021, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue benz View Post
USER ID number ( 1483398059 )

when I go to plant it looks like it is planting but points don't move and when you refresh the farm it is unplanted
Hi Sue Benz,
I just tried this using the 5x5 seeder you have and did see the coins taken and the points go up. What farm is this on that you planted?
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That may not fix what you did, but try again on a different farm and see if it will plant now.
Closed Thread