Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2014, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
so, what is the point of having those options in the wrench settings ? It's a waste of time to reset it. I will just have it turned completely off, then just have to click 3 times when hired.
No matter what you set it to in the preferences it will still default to dimmed when you are hired. Clicking it 3 times will set it back to dimmed, not hidden. If you click it once that will change it to hidden.
The options in the preference are for setting it on your own farms. Whatever you set it to there will be the default when working on your own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2014, 06:47 PM

I just figured out, not having that square checked off, then the eye goes back to the way it was before this release, you know when ur hired, it shows all, half, and nothing the way it was, is how i have it, so when I get hired, the first farm i go to, i need to click on the eye 3 times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
No matter what you set it to in the preferences it will still default to dimmed when you are hired. Clicking it 3 times will set it back to dimmed, not hidden. If you click it once that will change it to hidden.
The options in the preference are for setting it on your own farms. Whatever you set it to there will be the default when working on your own farms.
Old Feb 15 2014, 07:59 PM

today when i hover over a crop it will not tell me how much time there is before it wastes, it wil if you click on it, but the pop up covers it up so you can't read it...is this something to do with the new update? i have cleared, adobe cache, and memcache and browsing data
Old Feb 15 2014, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
today when i hover over a crop it will not tell me how much time there is before it wastes, it wil if you click on it, but the pop up covers it up so you can't read it...is this something to do with the new update? i have cleared, adobe cache, and memcache and browsing data
I haven't seen any change. A growing crop tells me how long before it is grown and a crop that is ready shows how long before it is wasted. So I don't think it has anything to do with the update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2014, 07:51 AM

Hi, this is very disappointing, why is it when you get a bonus when you load ft, it doesn't let you post, you hit ok ( green ) and nothing happens, it goes away?? This happens quite a few times. Very Disappointing
Old Feb 16 2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, this is very disappointing, why is it when you get a bonus when you load ft, it doesn't let you post, you hit ok ( green ) and nothing happens, it goes away?? This happens quite a few times. Very Disappointing
I get this too - all the time - it has been happening for a while though - not just since this last update. It is extremely annoying.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 16 2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The belts for those new facilities have not been added yet.
thanks for your response, glad to know its not just me
Old Feb 16 2014, 04:18 PM

We are given the option of expanding our farms. I have several at 36 x 36 and the most at 34 x 34. The flash player crashes quite often. I use the most up to date version of firefox (1.11 KB (1,145 bytes) . When I go to someones' farm that is planted 9 x 9 with trees, flowers and bldgs all on the same farms, flash crashes or the farm just will not load. I always make sure the only hing that is on when working farms is whatever I am hired to do is on one at a time. Is there a solution to this? I do all the maintenance, etc that is recommended on a very regular schedule. ty for any help or suggestions as I would like to expand my farms.
Old Feb 16 2014, 04:52 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to EveningAllTim

Since the update i have had a secondary gift box floating in my farm both work, either or but not at the same time... one is directly below the current grid position I am on WF39 iMac OS X Maverick, Safari all updated

Last edited by EveningAllTim; Feb 16 2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: add proper image
Old Feb 16 2014, 05:05 PM

Default Gift box gone and unaccessilbe

I have gifts in my gift box that I can't access.
I use Firefox, Windows 7
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT giftbox gone.jpg (16.9 KB, 12 views)
Closed Thread