Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 28 2013, 06:23 AM

My question about managing turbo tools was deleted or moved, but thanks to Knight Rider for answering it.
Old Jul 28 2013, 08:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
My question about managing turbo tools was deleted or moved, but thanks to Knight Rider for answering it.
Your welcome, your post was moved to Facilities and Facility Manager in Help and Support. I don't know if you know this, but the easy way to find one of your posts is to click on your name in blue on one of your posts and choose the option find all posts on the pop up that appears. This way if they move any of your posts you will be able to see where they have moved them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 28 2013, 08:29 AM

Smile

Thanks again. Happy farming!
Old Jul 28 2013, 12:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yude View Post
I assumed the "START ALL" button meant to "START ALL" facilities that have a "START ALL" button.
I failed miserably in my assumptions...
I just hate when I do that!!! Start all is for all restaurants and factories that use your tools that have been bought and put onto tool storage!
Old Aug 04 2013, 03:47 PM

Hello again Devs!

Two things:

First, I'm finding that the green hand tool tends to glitch at times. If one is using the tool off and on for an extended period of time, eventually, it will only work for moving one item and then it "stops" working. I have to either click the green hand everytime I want to use it, or refresh the game altogether. This usually occurs in large screen.

Second, if you would please consider applying the "dimming" feature to the plow-only tools, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Nov 18 2013, 10:29 AM

Default 10x10 tools

raul says these wld be released next week on the new update we are now 2 weeks after the update. do we have a release date for them yet pls thanks
Old Nov 18 2013, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdont View Post
raul says these wld be released next week on the new update we are now 2 weeks after the update. do we have a release date for them yet pls thanks
Only the developers know and they aren't telling us. Just have to wait and see when they are available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2013, 04:31 PM

I have 20 oil pumps and still can't produce enough crude oil to make the amount of Petrochemical Barrels and Asphalt Barrels that I need to supply my other facilities. Why is there a shortage of oil in Farm Town??
Old Nov 18 2013, 05:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
I have 20 oil pumps and still can't produce enough crude oil to make the amount of Petrochemical Barrels and Asphalt Barrels that I need to supply my other facilities. Why is there a shortage of oil in Farm Town??
Have you tried to stop producing the other products in the oil refinery until you get the amount of petrochemical barrels and asphalt barrels built up?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 18 2013, 08:08 PM

Default Oil Shortage in Farm Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Have you tried to stop producing the other products in the oil refinery until you get the amount of petrochemical barrels and asphalt barrels built up?
Yes, I have stopped producing everything except petrochemical barrels and asphalt barrels. And, I have stopped producing a lot of what is made from those two items. Still not enough oil; and, not enough petrochemical barrels or asphalt barrels in storage. Less than 40 of each in storage. Hard to imagine that a multi-billionaire cannot get more oil if he needs it.