Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 16 2013, 08:31 PM

My tools get a bit slower with every new release. I'm calculating that with about 2 more new releases I'll just park my tools in the yard as ornaments. And, yes, I clear my cache and update my macromedia files, so don't even go there. I'm ready for some turbo tools - combine, chainsaw, flower harvester, etc..
Old Jul 03 2013, 05:41 PM

Default New Turbo Tools

Since we did not get the Turbo Belt Dryer and Turbo Loader on the last release, how about on the next release give us those along with a Turbo Conveyor and Turbo Packaging Machine? Please? Thank you.
Old Jul 03 2013, 07:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The Power of the Green Design Hand
I have realized people have no idea the power of the green design hand and what it can do. Many see it as a way to hang their facilites off the edge of their farms and there is so much more it can do. The biggest advantage I see is you can consolidate facitlies and hide them into large buidlings.....I currently have 50 service facilites on one farm. That way I have more room for crops and to design. The other thing people do not realize is that they can help others who do not have the green hand. I have helped over a dozen friends.. It is probably one of the most understood tool out there and the one I love the most!
Old Jul 22 2013, 02:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Tools, OK the Semis are a tool.

I have 3 Semi Trucks and have that tool to make the productions in trucks faster as well.
My complaint is this, with so many NEW facilities USING for instance leather (which is not in gifts) it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with the need on my farms. LONG ago I reached the last DAN for all the semis bring so that bonus is lost, AND speaking of bonus, where in the devil do those "extra" we earn for having 6th dan go? Certainly NOT into my storage and I actually calculated one day to see if went to "production" as claimed, nada. So WHERE does it go?

Would purchase a 4th semi but that would use 22 FC and with my luck next week or so you'll come out with some expensive either new "turbo" truck or new "turbo" loader for 50+ FC. Oh well I'll do a wait and see what and how you remedy the excessive need for leather and just not work my facilities until I have enough leather on hand to do so, which at the rate my 3 semis are going could take weeks, LOL

Long ago we had in the gifts section in addition to the meats I think we had leather, I know we had llama and sheep, they along with onions went bye bye and Lord knows we all need them badly. Can leather, onions, and mushrooms PLEASE join the gift section and soon?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly answer.
HAPPY FARMING! ♫ ♪ ♥

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 22 2013, 02:55 PM

Default wrong tool

hi im new here and dont know wat to do , i bought the biggeest harvester and ended up with the biggest seeder i dont need wat do i do ?
Old Jul 22 2013, 02:56 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
The Power of the Green Design Hand
I have realized people have no idea the power of the green design hand and what it can do. Many see it as a way to hang their facilites off the edge of their farms and there is so much more it can do. The biggest advantage I see is you can consolidate facitlies and hide them into large buidlings.....I currently have 50 service facilites on one farm. That way I have more room for crops and to design. The other thing people do not realize is that they can help others who do not have the green hand. I have helped over a dozen friends.. It is probably one of the most understood tool out there and the one I love the most!
Yes that green hand can be used as you say however I prefer to enjoy seeing the entire buildings since the techs put so much effort into making them realistic. I do use the green hand but only to get my facility buildings as close as possible WITHOUT losing any detail.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 22 2013, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmae View Post
hi im new here and dont know wat to do , i bought the biggeest harvester and ended up with the biggest seeder i dont need wat do i do ?
The post you made in the thread Farmtown mistake was answered as to what you should do.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 22 2013, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
<b>Tools, OK the Semis are a tool.

I have 3 Semi Trucks and have that tool to make the productions in trucks faster as well.
My complaint is this, with so many NEW facilities USING for instance leather (which is not in gifts) it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with the need on my farms. LONG ago I reached the last DAN for all the semis bring so that bonus is lost, AND speaking of bonus, where in the devil do those "extra" we earn for having 6th dan go? Certainly NOT into my storage and I actually calculated one day to see if went to "production" as claimed, nada. So WHERE does it go?

Would purchase a 4th semi but that would use 22 FC and with my luck next week or so you'll come out with some expensive either new "turbo" truck or new "turbo" loader for 50+ FC. Oh well I'll do a wait and see what and how you remedy the excessive need for leather and just not work my facilities until I have enough leather on hand to do so, which at the rate my 3 semis are going could take weeks, LOL

Long ago we had in the gifts section in addition to the meats I think we had leather, I know we had llama and sheep, they along with onions went bye bye and Lord knows we all need them badly. Can leather, onions, and mushrooms PLEASE join the gift section and soon?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly answer.
HAPPY FARMING! ♫ ♪ ♥
</b>
The extra you earn cuts down on the cost of coins and fuel needed to fill the truck. Those coins and fuel are returned to you when the bonus batches are started. No facilities or tools will go beyond 100% filled, so instead the bonuses replace batches you have start and return the ingredients, coins and fuel used to start those back to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2013, 09:00 PM

i have a solution to shortages...i uncheck all leather etc as needed and check it back when it gets built up..now i hardly ever run out of things..it doesn't take as long as u think for it to build up..happy farming..love this game..
Old Jul 26 2013, 11:04 PM

Instead of saying "Coming Soon!", the [Harvest All] button in the Facility Manager should say "Coming One Of These Days!". :P