Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2013, 09:33 PM

today my friend and i since this new release have been unable to hire for chopping trees or flowers with the multi too, we click on them but we don't either one get them.
Old Apr 18 2013, 09:35 PM

thanks for the new upgrade, but do the new turbo tools only work on 18 facilities?
am i doing something wrong?
Old Apr 18 2013, 09:43 PM

Thanks for the updates! More fun on the way! That being said. I bought the turbo tools for my facilities and found out after, that out of the 233 facilities I have, it will only work on 27 of them. I just want to warn those that had/have the same interpretation that I had, it only works on a few of your facililites.
Old Apr 18 2013, 09:46 PM

I can't understand why slashkey continually bring out new facs that use metal when we don't have enough to fill the ones we have now
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Apr 18 2013, 09:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
thanks for the new upgrade, but do the new turbo tools only work on 18 facilities?
am i doing something wrong?
No, you are not doing anything wrong. I guess I got lucky, they do 19 facilities for me out of 168. 80FC for 19 facilities but the release notes say ALL, that's the April Fool's joke!!! If I had known it wasn't ALL, I wouldn't have bought them!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Now since the new release I am unable to post any bonuses from my facs. It gives me the option, I click the green check mark to publish my bonus and then.....nothing. So sad that all those delicious extra bonuses are not coming my way.

On another note: I am assuming that the new turbo 'start all' tools for the facs are just like the regular batch starters-- They only do so many and that's it. We'll probably have to buy all of the turbo starters as they are released just like we had to buy all of the regular batch starters. And please correct me if I am wrong. It's late and I am half asleep. lol
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:03 PM

Love the new additions...however, the START ALL is NOT working. Have all the new tools that are required. The LOAD ALL is working just fine....Please fix ...xoxox
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:03 PM

Thank you very much Raul and DEV. i was out for a meeting and missed the post until now
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
On another note: I am assuming that the new turbo 'start all' tools for the facs are just like the regular batch starters-- They only do so many and that's it. We'll probably have to buy all of the turbo starters as they are released just like we had to buy all of the regular batch starters. And please correct me if I am wrong. It's late and I am half asleep. lol
That sounds right. You thought it thru way better than I did.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:11 PM

I wouldn't have bought them either if I would have known they only do 27 of my 233 facilities. Please clarify FT, so others don't make the same mistake.
Closed Thread