Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2015, 08:26 AM

I have question about the guest counter. Don't know which version this applies to, but I just recently noticed it. Since it just happened again, I thot I would ask. When I claim a finished quest, one of the days starts flashing and the quest that completed during the night was posted on a day 5 days back (left on the row) rather than today (or yesterday if it completed before midnight). Question is why and what is the flashing date for?
Old Jan 07 2015, 08:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I have question about the guest counter. Don't know which version this applies to, but I just recently noticed it. Since it just happened again, I thot I would ask. When I claim a finished quest, one of the days starts flashing and the quest that completed during the night was posted on a day 5 days back (left on the row) rather than today (or yesterday if it completed before midnight). Question is why and what is the flashing date for?
Hi Majik,
The flashing date was added last month. From Raul's post:
After a quest is redeemed you will see an animation on the chart counter and day where that quest was accounted for
The quest will show on the chart fro the day the last step completed. It doesn't show on the day you collect the coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2015, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Majik,
The flashing date was added last month. From Raul's post:
After a quest is redeemed you will see an animation on the chart counter and day where that quest was accounted for
The quest will show on the chart fro the day the last step completed. It doesn't show on the day you collect the coins.

That is how I thot it should be; however, imagine my wonder when I started the last step 'yesterday', it finished during the night last night (probably before midnight) yet when I collected the coins this morning, the date flashing was 5 days ago.
Old Jan 07 2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Just wondering when we will get these?

The Dec 20th announcement said "about two weeks" and its been 18 days and a total of 111 days since the last increase on Sept 18th.
Why are you all complaining about that when they haven't even taken down their Christmas decorations and it's almost Valentine's Day. LOL
Old Jan 07 2015, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
That is how I thot it should be; however, imagine my wonder when I started the last step 'yesterday', it finished during the night last night (probably before midnight) yet when I collected the coins this morning, the date flashing was 5 days ago.
I am not sure why it is flashing that far away, but as long as it gets posted on the right day then shouldn't be a problem. I have seen this too, but as long as my quest goes on the right day then it is ok.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I am not sure why it is flashing that far away, but as long as it gets posted on the right day then shouldn't be a problem. I have seen this too, but as long as my quest goes on the right day then it is ok.
problem is...... it didn't. hope this was just a fluke
Old Jan 07 2015, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
problem is...... it didn't. hope this was just a fluke
Where did it show up and where in the list in the Show Quests did it show? What was the quest for?
Old Jan 07 2015, 11:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Isn't it time to close this so we can get on to the next release? Wishful thinking here!!
Old Jan 07 2015, 11:26 AM

We will get them when we get them As soon as they are here we will want the next release.... maybe around the 15th if we move up date or around the 20th if patterns stay the same.... next release will have.... and the debate begins...
Old Jan 07 2015, 11:32 AM

I like the mid-release release......

even if it is just levels, or adding a crop or something for coin. Keep it up devs.

Closed Thread