Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 05 2016, 09:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Uneven highlighting when plowing, planting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
thats awesome

well not for me its not highlighting evenly as others have also mentioned

sure it will be fixed
If you take an extra second to make sure your cursor is in the far left side of the block you are doing it will work normally. Otherwise you only get extra plots plowed. One advantage is that if the upper corner of the block is not worked or already worked because of the unevenness, you can now still use the whole block instead of having to go down a row like we used to have to do.
Old Aug 05 2016, 09:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Waves!!

I like the two new water features but the waves are going in the wrong direction for my coastlines. We need 2 more but in a different direction!
Old Aug 05 2016, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
I like the two new water features but the waves are going in the wrong direction for my coastlines. We need 2 more but in a different direction!
I totally agree... love the waves but will probably get only a few since all my coastlines are the far right farms... this probably should go in the suggestion box...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:25 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Disappearing Peacocks!

Peacocks are disappearing! I've tried everything but so far I've lost at least 6. I even went to a different farm, bought 14 & then moved them to storage. But I suddenly got the message to try again later. Only 9 peacocks are in storage. At 40,000 coins each that's a lot to lose!
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:33 PM

Thank you very much!!! I love that we can urse the peacocks now! :-)
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Peacocks are disappearing! I've tried everything but so far I've lost at least 6. I even went to a different farm, bought 14 & then moved them to storage. But I suddenly got the message to try again later. Only 9 peacocks are in storage. At 40,000 coins each that's a lot to lose!
Hi Kathy,
According to your data, I see you have 4 loose on a farm, 5 in a chicken coop on farm 10, and 25 in a chicken coop on farm 2. I do not see any in storage.
For the 4 that are loose on farms you will need to turn off showing all items in your preference and look for them. Probably on the farm you bought them on. Peacocks like other animals can move and may be under something. By unchecking to show items in the preference then they show show for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:44 PM

i got all the way up to 5th dan for the hemp rope, and not one pop up to let me post it, and i just got off work, so no i have not posted anything at all tonight, other than 2 ing requests. also, i ran the memcache in between 3 and 4th dan, and still nothing. im unhappy.
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
I completely agree. I think the waves are going the wrong directions for most farms I'm aware of that have a coastline, certainly most of mine.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
i got all the way up to 5th dan for the hemp rope, and not one pop up to let me post it, and i just got off work, so no i have not posted anything at all tonight, other than 2 ing requests. also, i ran the memcache in between 3 and 4th dan, and still nothing. im unhappy.
Hi Jeannine,
Just to be clear it is 12 hours between posting. Check your Show Times (clock) tool and see if you have a green check listed there for Post Belt Bonuses or a time. If it is a time that is how long you have to wait to post more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2016, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jeannine,
Just to be clear it is 12 hours between posting. Check your Show Times (clock) tool and see if you have a green check listed there for Post Belt Bonuses or a time. If it is a time that is how long you have to wait to post more.
hi taz, the only thing i have posted in the last 12 hours was 2 ingredient requests, and 1 water tank bonus, i just double checked. all of my checks are green. the last binus i posted was pigeon peas from 21 hours ago
Closed Thread