Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 03 2010, 08:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy It's discrimination against cautious people

Different people feel differently about the neighbor thing - that just is what it is. No matter what info you can block, your friend's names are available to ALL your friends, whether you really know them or not. The fact remains, many, MANY people play this game without that many neighbors, and to make the premium object of the game at this point to many of us (more land!) available for free only to those with many neighbors is patently unfair. If it costs one, it should cost all. If I can get the info I need about upgrades for Farm 3 (do I have to have 30 neighbors to buy them with coins?), I may even cough up the money for the 12X12, but IT'S.NOT.FAIR.
Old Apr 03 2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Oh yeah...thanks Raul A perfect spot to place all my new facilities

Totally agree. Going to make it a factory like area.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Apr 03 2010, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
Totally agree. Going to make it a factory like area.
Yep I'm thinking the same thing. What's funny is I was looking at my facilities early this morning thinking that I wish I could move them from my main farm LOL. Thanks Dev!

Visit Nanny's Christmas Nook
Old Apr 03 2010, 08:42 AM
Account Not Linked

hi, thanks for the new farm...BUT when are we going to be able to level up? as it is kinda tiresome being at the same level now for so long, it great we have the new facilities and can take time to play with these but we also need something to work towards eg new levels.. please take time to consider this and give us a update to level up to new levels but take into consideration to the ones who are at level 80 and give us something to work towards too as the last update we went from level 60 to level 80 and hey ho back to working towards nothing... maybe 200 levels would be a great start
Old Apr 03 2010, 09:02 AM
Account Not Linked

OK the 3rd farm is awesome but the 30 neighbor thing is a little much! I don't have out of my 100+ facebook friends that want's to spend time on farm town. And to keep adding cash for installing applications is not right either for I don't want to load up my computer with a bunch of stuff I don't want just to get farm cash.
Old Apr 03 2010, 09:13 AM
Account Not Linked

This 3rd farm is ridiculous because there is no way to get to 40 farmtown dollars since level 80 is the highest you can go.
Old Apr 03 2010, 09:17 AM

love the new farm working on getting it now..

as for the neighbor's adding random people. its called privacy settings you can block who you want from seeing certin things or everything
Old Apr 03 2010, 09:31 AM

I agree - 30 neighbours for a 3rd farm is unfair. Having played this game for over a year it was always based on achievement and in the spirit of the game you should be able to purchase the 3rd farm for cash based on points and levels and by finishing the 2nd farm. Most people prefer farmville and it can be hard to get neighbours in farmtown.
Old Apr 03 2010, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwirick View Post
level 80 and less than 30 neighbours??? Come on. help those lower down the levels,. Help yourself by visiting your neighbors and gaining more fuel. Help yourself by inviting people to help you with your facilities. Help yourself better yourself by meeting people from all round the world.

Just my thoughts.

I enjoy meeting new people, online and in person. I enjoy helping people with their farms, and people suggesting ideas to me. Try meeting at least one new person a week, and learning who they are, and what they like.
Although I do agree that I luv to meet new people I don't like the fact that they have to be your Facebook Friend before you can add them as a FT neighbour. I wish the devs would come up with a way that you can add people as neighbours much in the same way you add the as buddys. I am not complaining as I luv FT and all of the hard work the devs put into it for us, but like I said I wish there was a different way of obtaining neighbours.
Old Apr 03 2010, 09:53 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Aug 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:
Default moving stuff between farns

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntmomof4 View Post
can i move my facilities from one farm to another by putting them in storage?
Hi, yeah so far i've been able to do it. Put stuff into storage from one farm, go the other farm and then get it out of storage from that farm.

Visit cabbiecabana

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread