Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2015, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
OK...I'm a little confused...what difference does it make? Aren't "Quest farms" only "special" because the animal barns don't get harvested with the "Harvest all"?

I didn't think there was any such thing as a "quest farm" that had anything to do with the crops....only the animal barns....and fertilizing and irrigating don't matter to the animal barns

I mean I have "quest farms" with crops that I try to keep going so if I need the crops for a quest, I have them ready and available, but that's not the same thing as the "Official" quest farms, right?
Hi Chrisluvsanimals,
Yes you are correct that the designation under the farm name for Quest farm only protects the animal harvests on that farm. The person I answered though had that farm also marked as Private and didn't want it fertilzed or irrigated because they have crops on it as well.
The Quest farm designation is only for the animals but the Private designation protects the crops, trees and flowers on the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2015, 11:41 PM

Also, the Canadian Restaurant will be released next Tuesday. May I know based on which time are posting the releases. Here in EAT Tuesday is alredy gone. Depending from where you are posting will help me understanding
Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 09 2015, 12:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Also, the Canadian Restaurant will be released next Tuesday. May I know based on which time are posting the releases. Here in EAT Tuesday is alredy gone. Depending from where you are posting will help me understanding
Thanks in advance.
Hi Clohar,
Only the developers know when exactly it will be released and we only find out when it has been released. They do not release anything at specific times, so there is no way to know when they will do it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2015, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clohar,
Only the developers know when exactly it will be released and we only find out when it has been released. They do not release anything at specific times, so there is no way to know when they will do it.
Thanks Taz it was just as information as like I said I am under Eastern advanced time in Canada
Old Sep 09 2015, 12:21 AM

Default Raul time

So I guess next Tuesday means next Tuesday. LOL.
Old Sep 09 2015, 04:56 AM

The Canadian Restaurant is open now, but it refuses to let me make the Hot Chicken Sandwich. Even though I have 361,189 chickens in storage it does not acknowledge they exist. And under help for the dish itself the images of the chicken and the Semi-trailer Truck are both grayed out and there is a placeholder where the chicken graphic should be that reads "no image available." At least I have had several friends send me brown gravy bonuses already for a few of the other items though!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 09 2015, 05:14 AM

Default Canadian Restaurant

I have the same problem, the Hot Chicken Sandwich when you click on the ingredients the chicken part is missing and has a square there containing the words no image available, I have all the ingredients there but when I try to start a batch it says you need one more chicken in your storage, hmm I have 1,588,912 chicken in my storage, not sure where this chicken is meant to be coming from but obviously not my storage lol, help please
Old Sep 09 2015, 05:17 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The Canadian Restaurant is open now, but it refuses to let me make the Hot Chicken Sandwich. Even though I have 361,189 chickens in storage it does not acknowledge they exist. And under help for the dish itself the images of the chicken and the Semi-trailer Truck are both grayed out and there is a placeholder where the chicken graphic should be that reads "no image available." At least I have had several friends send me brown gravy bonuses already for a few of the other items though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I have the same problem, the Hot Chicken Sandwich when you click on the ingredients the chicken part is missing and has a square there containing the words no image available, I have all the ingredients there but when I try to start a batch it says you need one more chicken in your storage, hmm I have 1,588,912 chicken in my storage, not sure where this chicken is meant to be coming from but obviously not my storage lol, help please
This has been reported to the developers and they will now be looking into this and will hopefully resolve it very soon. Thank you for your patience.
Old Sep 09 2015, 06:04 AM

The image for the chicken in the hot chicken sandwich is there when you look at the ingredients needed. Therefore you can't make it because it tells you that you need one more chicken even though I have well over 300,000 in storage. I'm sure that is a quick fix.
Old Sep 09 2015, 06:08 AM

Hi, thanks for the Canadian Restaurant. I am having the same problem as above. The chicken image in the hot chicken sandwich is missing and it says you need 1 more chicken even when I have over 100,000 in storage.

Lara's Farm
Closed Thread