Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2010, 11:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK you guys did it again.. I burned dinner like three times this week...... My BF is now eating sandwiches for dinner...... he has to walk the dog......I begged and begged now he is at the grocery store doing the shopping for this week so I can plant the new crops for the "Natural Remedies Shop" LOL he is so mad at you guys LOL.......But I am sooo happy.....I really have to find a way to take a break and at least spread some "Carpet Fresh" on the carpet and put some "Mr Clean" in the bottom of the trash cans so i can fake him out about my having done some house work LOL LOL......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2010, 11:52 AM

Level:
XP:

Fantastic but when are the fixes coming so I can work at some of these places for ALL my neighbors? Add and add but get the glitches resolved so this is even worth doing.Thanks and PLEASE help I have sent messages to Raul and done all I can to troubleshoot now whats next?

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 17 2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Brisby View Post
With clever use of paths, you can cram an awful lot of facilities into a very small space. For an example, take a look at my farm Industrial Trees and Magic.
Holy smoke! You weren't kidding!
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:28 PM

Level:
XP:

I know this sounds really dumb but what do "Facebook Credits" do for me? Have the "free" ones already been credited to my "account" or do I have to pay for them?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 17 2010, 12:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You can use it on all farms. Just like the other tools, it can be moved to other farms.
He's talking about using it on all farm like we can with the big plow, WITHOUT moving it all the time.

Frankly, the shaker is worthless. Why woul;dnt you have someone ELSE do the trees when the rest of a farm is harvested?v you get more money on hired out crops/trees.

The ONLY thing the shaker would be good for, is if it can be used while working on other ppls farms.

Thats an idea for the devs.
If they wanna give us a good update, give us the ability to use our owned tools on other ppls farms when we get hired, and make the fishing faster and easier.
I had to delete all my water because NO ONE ever wants to be hired to fish, and im sure as hell not gonna do it myself either.
Something else to make a good update is to make the facilities on myspace produce faster like the facebook players have or speed them up somehow.
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:41 PM

Level:
XP:
Angry 5th farm

I tried to transfer my dairy shed and chicken coop to my 5th farm and lost all my animals. Whaat happened and how do I get my cows and chicken back. Please help!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 17 2010, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Vectoria, move it back to the farm it was on, take all the animals out and move them to storage. Then move the facilities to the new farm and take the animals out of storage to put them back in the shed/coop.

Is anyone else having issues with the Marketplace? I went there an hour ago and tried again a few minutes ago and it's showing that I'm the only one there. Same with the Inn and Realtor.
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _A_S_H_L_E_E_ View Post
Vectoria, move it back to the farm it was on, take all the animals out and move them to storage. Then move the facilities to the new farm and take the animals out of storage to put them back in the shed/coop.

Is anyone else having issues with the Marketplace? I went there an hour ago and tried again a few minutes ago and it's showing that I'm the only one there. Same with the Inn and Realtor.
Do you have a neighbor that is not having issues going to the market?? if you do go to their farm first then go to the market.. you will be on their server then.... your server may be having issues right now still rolling out the new updates... I did this the other day when i kept getting the Connection timed out message while working on a neighbors farm....and it worked great...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 17 2010, 12:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks, I'll give it a try .
Old Jul 17 2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I know this sounds really dumb but what do "Facebook Credits" do for me? Have the "free" ones already been credited to my "account" or do I have to pay for them?
facebook credits cannot be used on farmtown its posted in the help and support section of the forum