Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2009, 12:25 AM

Thanks for all the new things you brought to farmtown, it is awesome!
Old Nov 24 2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly Prissypants View Post
When I harvest for myself or someone else, my experience points do not go up....? I'm freakin a little over this. This is how I level for the most part and when the new upgrade came through I stopped accumulating exp. points. Can someone advise cause it will take all the fun out of this if all I can do is get my points up 1 or 2 at a time by plowing (
lol - we have never ever got exp points for harvesting - only coins. come and plow for me at my farm - that'll get you points!!
Old Nov 24 2009, 12:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by latodd View Post
it says that we can not get the mansion till level 60 and i was almost to the level 34 so now i have a long way to go before i can get it i dont see any were it says level 41
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. If you had read the top post of this thread FIRST before you posted, you would have seen this:

Quote:
Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.
You may be thinking of the manor (which is new, different from the mansion). That is available at level 60.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 24 2009, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
no need to make a post about. just exit quietly.. stage left lol
*LOL*

I needed that!! *chuckles*
Old Nov 24 2009, 01:51 AM

Big problem since the November 20th 2009 upgrade. Although I hear everything is AWESOME, I can no longer access Farmtown from my work computer - I can't upload or download other software -- because it IS a work computer. My error code is "ERROR SAVING DATA. ERROR XLINK. CLICK THE GREEN TICK TO RELOAD GAME".... then when I click the green tick to reload the game, the cycle continues. I am at LEVEL 43, and I enjoy farming. Please can you help me figure out why I can no longer access Farmtown (I can still access other applications (ie Farmville, CafeWorld, Yoville, etc...) but Farmtown is my favorite. I am a Facebook user.
Old Nov 24 2009, 02:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to SixelaElocin

I love this game..and I wanted to thank you developers....you guys rock!!
Old Nov 24 2009, 02:58 AM

Is there a new/updated spreadsheet anywhere to see how many xp needed now for each level???

Any help appreciated ty all and happy farming.
Old Nov 24 2009, 03:03 AM

All the upgrades are great. Most of my friends(neighbours) finished at level 34 and gave up waiting for upgrades so they have deleted farmtown. which for me now sux as i can't even hire people tp plow because i have lost my acclaimed neighbour trophy which i earlier had. When neighbours leave i think you should keep your trophy's
Old Nov 24 2009, 03:31 AM

awesome updates I was thinking the other day to take it slow and not get to level 34 to fast or ill quit but now there are more levels and more fun. Just wish you guy would do more land extensions and maybe a solar powered seeder at a high level
Old Nov 24 2009, 04:33 AM

New stuff is great
I do have a slight niggle... when I am harvesting a friend's field, I go to realtor's to wait for coins etc to catch up (and same with ploughing) as has been suggested that is is best way, when I return to friend's, some crops still remain, and some areas not ploughed.
Even with a refresh etc, not everything is done, unless I wait 20 odd minutes and do something else whilst mini me catches up.
That's only niggle though, I generally sit back and wait for other upgrades quite happliy

This is a forum where we can add suggestions, game problems and ideas. I don't need to be told to put up and shut up thanks, I am free to contribute my thoughts for this beta game as requested by the developers.
Closed Thread