Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 03 2012, 07:56 PM

I think they are fun. I don't have every facility but I have been able to do most of the quests so far.
Old Feb 03 2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
Can the time between new Quests be shortened?

For those of us in the higher ranks, its very easy to complete a request in a day or two. I can't get more than 3 going at a time. So the idea of being able to have 5 going concurrently really ISN'T WORKING. Give us a chance to have a new Quest every 10 hrs, otherwise having the ability to have up to 5 quests doesn't really mean much.

Anyone else having a problem reaching 5 Quests at once?
Never got past having two going at once This is not necessarily a bad thing from my point of view. I have to go work in the real world sometimes

Old Feb 04 2012, 02:23 AM

I love the quests but having 5 is a waste because I can only open one every 20hrs and most of mine take between 1hr and 4hrs to complete os Im hanging around waiting..the only time I'll get 5 open is if I take 4 days off.. the time needs to be lowered please to every 8hrs or so..
Old Feb 04 2012, 07:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well I am in my 5th quest and I have enjoyed them as well as the 50million coins I've gained but, it finally asked me to do something in a facility I don't have and don't want, so this is where I draw the line with the quests. No big deal because I enjoy Farm Town for what it is and the quests don't get in my way. No one has to play them I know, so for me it's back to business as usual. Those who enjoy them, have fun, and those who don't, ignore them. Easy to do. :-)

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 04 2012, 12:47 PM

Looks like I am not the only one who fond a use for Farm 13. I use it for the quests and will be adding some trees now that I read that hint. I have the farm sectioned and plant the same crops daily so I am ready when I get a new quest. Love the money but am looking forward to getting some coin as I lost my job and can't buy any more stuff without getting them some where inside the game. Loosing the job was tough: Farmtown has become my therapy. :-)
Old Feb 04 2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
First, you should look up tragic.

Second is it really silly to financially support a game you enjoy? People will spend $10USD to go see a movie that lasts 1 1/2 to 2 hours, with no lasting benefit. People will spend $3.50USD to rent a video, again with no lasting benefit. I have to disagree with you that it is silly to support a game that brings many players enjoyment. With out the financial support, the game would not exist.
I've given "financial support". And I've done it because long-term, those facilities and tools I buy help me in the long run. I'm thinking production line, and still think it's silly to purchase facilties just for ONE quest. Oh, to have that much expendable income, lol

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Feb 04 2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit8 View Post
I personally do not want quests, don't care for quests or I would play another game. My FT is FT and I work my little patch of it and that keeps me pretty busy what time I don't use for my real life. I just hope they don't ruin a perfect game. If it's not broken don't try to fix it! But I guess if certain people like them then they can do them. Don't like the little "other game" button either & don't use it.
So far, to me it seems everything new the devs have added are "play if you want to....don't play if you don't want to." I've checked the new games and I don't like them at all....I see no value in them.

However, I do like making a couple million or 16 million or more for doing what I do normally. I'm hoping the quests are as much fun when we can interact with other players....as long as I don't have to beg for stuff. I'd rather they be playing with one or two other players who want to play as I do. Or who could do what I can't in the quest and vice versa.
Old Feb 04 2012, 04:52 PM

Default Unlock Quests

Since the quests are our choice, I'm wondering if the Devs would consider unlocking the 5 quests? Then we could choose if we wanted to open another quest or not since some take longer than others. Please consider this. Thank you for adding a challenge to Farm Town. So far, I like the quests except for the locked part and only being able to open one per day.
Old Feb 04 2012, 06:14 PM

WOO HOO !! I have a TWELVE step quest - produce perfume I have everything good to go, but it's lovely to see a big one.

Old Feb 04 2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
WOO HOO !! I have a TWELVE step quest - produce perfume I have everything good to go, but it's lovely to see a big one.
I had that one too! It is fun to get ones with more steps.