Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 08 2019, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
25 New Levels: From 976 to 1000. These levels will be special and will earn you 2 farm cash each. They are a bit harder to achieve than previous levels. A total of 27 items in the Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion, Furniture, Fun and Others categories in the Store.

If the levels from 976-1000 were harder to get to. Then I for one am more than happy to have all levels from here on out harder to get to IF they would increase the FC from 1 to 2 for each level.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organized the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.

This is a reminder to all if you have a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the current release even if they are about something in the release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 08 2019 at 08:00 PM.
Old Feb 09 2019, 11:08 AM

Default neighbourbar brakes working other facs

hi
this issue still happen like the beginning of sn if a neighbour starts working i cant help my friends facilities but my farm must be a special cause i also cant send and receive some bonus/ingrdients like fish oil and capsules the gaff cherry pie and some others from the restaurant this happens since this fac launched i get an expired msg maybe there is a little error in my farm code or source i dont know about game programing but i know and be on each ft -fb error no1 in having it
until it solved i go off if i start helping
MAYEBE YOU CAN IMPLEMENT A CHECK BOX FOR IT IN THE PREFERENCES ?

best regards from vienna
tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=37

Last edited by buffaloboy; Feb 09 2019 at 11:25 AM.
Old Feb 09 2019, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi
this issue still happen like the beginning of sn if a neighbour starts working i cant help my friends facilities but my farm must be a special cause i also cant send and receive some bonus/ingrdients like fish oil and capsules the gaff cherry pie and some others from the restaurant this happens since this fac launched i get an expired msg maybe there is a little error in my farm code or source i dont know about game programing but i know and be on each ft -fb error no1 in having it
until it solved i go off if i start helping

best regards from vienna
tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=37
Hi Tino,
We have done some more testing of the issue of the offers stopping the facility work and are sending this to the developers.

Please send your problem to Support so they can look into it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2019, 11:19 AM

Hello. I was just wondering about something. This is the second time that new levels have been added but I did not change levels. In the past if you added levels then I would go up a few according to how much I had accomplished on my own. Did that change? I even cleared out my cache in my browser and nothing changed. Thank you, Cindy
Old Feb 11 2019, 11:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhanrahan65 View Post
Hello. I was just wondering about something. This is the second time that new levels have been added but I did not change levels. In the past if you added levels then I would go up a few according to how much I had accomplished on my own. Did that change? I even cleared out my cache in my browser and nothing changed. Thank you, Cindy
Hi cjhanrahan65,

When new levels are released you will only go up in levels if you have already earned enough XP to reach those levels. If you did not reach top level then you have not yet earned enough XP for that level. You can find all the information on how many XP points are needed for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 11 2019, 11:47 AM

Thank you for explaining that to me!! Guess that means I need to play more.
Old Feb 11 2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhanrahan65 View Post
Thank you for explaining that to me!! Guess that means I need to play more.
you are welcome cjhanrahan65

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 11 2019, 12:15 PM

If I get an offer of free goods from Super Facility from a neighbour whilst am working a friends factories, It halts the working and can not continue, have to reload again and starts from the first farm which is a pain if you are near the last farm out of 20 +. Is there a work around this? Thanks
Old Feb 11 2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
If I get an offer of free goods from Super Facility from a neighbour whilst am working a friends factories, It halts the working and can not continue, have to reload again and starts from the first farm which is a pain if you are near the last farm out of 20 +. Is there a work around this? Thanks
Hi Lpeak,

We sent this off to the developers.

While we were testing some time ago, we did find out that after you accept the sale and the mayor stops working, if you show the facilites in your game settings and then clicked Show Items bottom right of the screen, the farm refreshes and the mayor continues working them. Which might suit you better than reloading the request and starting all over. You could try this, if you wanted, and see if it works for you as well.

The other way, which is probably easier, is to go offline when you work facilites so you don't get any sales sent to you.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 11 2019, 12:51 PM

thanks for your reply will try that out
Closed Thread