Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 02 2023, 05:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry I bought luxury apartment buildings 2 times and disapearred .

YOU TOOK FARMCASH TWICE FOR LUXURY APARTMENT BUILDING QUEST TWICE I BOUGHT ON FARM 2 AND TWICE ITS NOT SHOWING FIRST JUST DISAPPEARED AND I HAVE FEELING WHEN I GET BACK TO FARM AFTER THIS SECOND GOING BE GONE. THATS 60 FC TAKEN AND I CAN'T FINISH A QUEST.
I WANT REIMBURSED. LOST TO MUCH MONEY TOO MANY TIMES. AND WHERE IS IT GOING THE BUILDING FIRST TIME, I PUT IN MY STORAGE AND REFRESHED SEE IF WOULD HELP BUT THEN PUT ON FARM STILL WOULDNT SHOW ON QUEST SO I REFRESHED AND CAME BACK AND IT IS GONE.

Jeanne Dubrasky aka JD farm name and i put twice on farm 2 just about 20 minutes ago.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 02 2023, 05:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne Dubrasky View Post
YOU TOOK FARMCASH TWICE FOR LUXURY APARTMENT BUILDING QUEST TWICE I BOUGHT ON FARM 2 AND TWICE ITS NOT SHOWING FIRST JUST DISAPPEARED AND I HAVE FEELING WHEN I GET BACK TO FARM AFTER THIS SECOND GOING BE GONE. THATS 60 FC TAKEN AND I CAN'T FINISH A QUEST.
I WANT REIMBURSED. LOST TO MUCH MONEY TOO MANY TIMES. AND WHERE IS IT GOING THE BUILDING FIRST TIME, I PUT IN MY STORAGE AND REFRESHED SEE IF WOULD HELP BUT THEN PUT ON FARM STILL WOULDNT SHOW ON QUEST SO I REFRESHED AND CAME BACK AND IT IS GONE.

Jeanne Dubrasky aka JD farm name and i put twice on farm 2 just about 20 minutes ago.
Hi Jeanne,
I have checked your data and found you are correct. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums. I suspect that they disappeared because the farm you tried to set them down on was at the maximum it could hold. When a farm is at the maximum number of items on the farm then things you try to add disappear.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2023, 06:28 AM

I am LOVING the incredible increase in the speed of facilities with the proper trains. However, I have noticed after people have worked my facilities, some of them don't seem to have been worked. I noticed they were on different farms. One farm is was the cinnamon factory, another farm it was the sugar refinery, and another was a metal mill. I didn't know if anyone else has run into this or not.
Old Feb 04 2023, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I am LOVING the incredible increase in the speed of facilities with the proper trains. However, I have noticed after people have worked my facilities, some of them don't seem to have been worked. I noticed they were on different farms. One farm is was the cinnamon factory, another farm it was the sugar refinery, and another was a metal mill. I didn't know if anyone else has run into this or not.
Hi SirMatthew KC

When you say those facilities were not worked, that means they were not worked at all and they still show 100% or they show a higher % than other factories?

Could it be possible that some of your friends not having trains or not having the requiered ones to work all facilities in all farms, are only working some of the facilities on a farm but not all?
Old Feb 05 2023, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC

When you say those facilities were not worked, that means they were not worked at all and they still show 100% or they show a higher % than other factories?

Could it be possible that some of your friends not having trains or not having the requiered ones to work all facilities in all farms, are only working some of the facilities on a farm but not all?
Oh, never thought of them skipping one. The facilities were ALL at 100%. I noticed one when I was storing items, and then I sorted by utilization, that's how I found the others. I guess that is probably it.
Old Feb 05 2023, 03:51 PM

Default New Turbo Paper Mill

i purchased the new turbo paper mill thinking it was a working facility. It shows only as a decoration. Can this get fixed?

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 05 2023 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Feb 05 2023, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
i purchased the new turbo paper mill thinking it was a working facility. It shows only as a decoration. Can this get fixed?
Hi Joyinlife,
This is a known issue of new facility adds not showing in the facility manager the developers are working on fixing.
Please go to the farm you have placed it on, click on it and then click on Show Facility Details.STart a batch of each product. Then restart your farms. Then check your facility manager to see if it is in there at this point.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2023, 01:54 PM

Another issue, I have put 42 of the Taste of Dominican in storage. Most are still showing even after I closed the game and cleared memcache. Why do they still show in Facility Manager if not on farm?
Old Feb 06 2023, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Another issue, I have put 42 of the Taste of Dominican in storage. Most are still showing even after I closed the game and cleared memcache. Why do they still show in Facility Manager if not on farm?
Hi texans

I had a look at your data and it shows 42 Taste of Dominican Republic in your storage and 2 on your farms, so you should only see 2 in your Facility Manager.
Is it what you are seeing?

If that is not what you are seeing then the only thing I can think about is that there is a problem with the Facility Manager and the NCC as you know which is being worked by the developers. So maybe it is showing facilities that have been already stored.
Old Feb 06 2023, 04:07 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: When purchasing new Facilities, they were not automatically added to the Facility Manager or the NCC.

Known Issues:

- None.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending