Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 08 2012, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandladyN View Post
Hi, I finished my 5th or more quests and went to open new quest, well screen opened, but | couldn't accept my new quest. tried going out and re-opening new quest, but can't accept it.
Not suppose to open more than 1 quest in so many hours, but had only 1 quest open, and finished it, and tried new quest, but still not opening?????
pls????
GrandladyN
Try moving your mouse pointer slowly along the top edge of the button. Sometimes it can get tricky.
If that doesn't try clearing your cache, close your browser and then reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandladyN View Post
Hi, I finished my 5th or more quests and went to open new quest, well screen opened, but | couldn't accept my new quest. tried going out and re-opening new quest, but can't accept it.
Not suppose to open more than 1 quest in so many hours, but had only 1 quest open, and finished it, and tried new quest, but still not opening?????
pls????
GrandladyN
Has it been 20 hours since you opened the last one?

Old May 08 2012, 11:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default facilities and quests

I don't have the money to buy the facility to finish these quests. Is there any way you can think of making an alternative to get beyond this without paying money.
Old May 09 2012, 12:01 AM

It is possible at the very beginning of a quest to click on the final step and if the perfume is only stocked in one facility, it will show you which one is required. If you don't have it, and don't want to buy it, then you have the option to not even start the quest.[/quote]

About 2 weeks ago I had 5 quests ina row which I could not com plete. I almost gave up even opening a quest. Several neighbours have told me they have given upon quests because of this problem.
Old May 09 2012, 07:43 AM

I can open/redeem quests if I use IE; can't if I am using Chrome. I like Chrome b/c it is much faster, but i switch over for the quests. Don't know if that will help anyone, but it helped me
Old May 17 2012, 03:05 PM

Where is the farm cash that we were sort of promised.? It said "sortly" 5 months is not shortly
Old May 17 2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecheetham View Post
Where is the farm cash that we were sort of promised.? It said "sortly" 5 months is not shortly
On a minor technicality it's not been 5 months yet .... only almost 4 But the magic word in the wording is MIGHT. Might in FarmTown means 'don't hold your breath' and SHORTLY can be defined as 'anytime in maybe the next six to twelve months' ... just ask those of us who were around when the original flowers were introduced to the game

Last edited by Molly Mew; May 18 2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: speculation
Old May 19 2012, 07:06 PM

I have 4 quests going right now. 1 is great and there are no problems but the other 3 are the problem. I don't have the facilities for them. 1 is coin, and the other 2 are the same exact quest and require Farm cash to buy it. If I wanted these facilities, I'd already have them. I think there should be a choice of a few different quests before we accept them, or at least have the choice if we want the quest that is offered or not.
Old May 19 2012, 07:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
On a minor technicality it's not been 5 months yet .... only almost 4 But the magic word in the wording is MIGHT. Might in FarmTown means 'don't hold your breath' and SHORTLY can be defined as 'anytime in maybe the next six to twelve months' ... just ask those of us who were around when the original flowers were introduced to the game
haha Helen I was one of those patiently waiting for said flowers. Never voiced an opinion on the matter as I knew they'd come eventually :-)
Old May 21 2012, 01:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to Farmer Ruthie67

I harvested the wheat in order to produce flour then I started producing bread! Why does it say none has been started yet when it has!