Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 05 2018, 11:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
I tried to go to this link you provided but was denied access...
.http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332014
I don't see how or why I can't make a suggestion about tools. To the best of my knowledge I don't fit any of the restriction requirements posted there.
Hi Christophercilley,
The link you tried to followis in the archives and can not be seen or replied to. Unfortunately when you do a search the archived threads also show in the list you are given as well as the correct threads.
Try going to this link to get to the Suggestions section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Then from there you can select the thread that fits your suggestion and reply to that thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2018, 04:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks so very much for the Purple hand. I'm an avid pond/seacoast placer with my earnings from workers fishing exceeding 30 billion coins a day. This Purple hand is a game changer.. I'm so excited at how much easier it makes it to place water.

It is amazing!!!! Thanks so very much!!!
Old Oct 19 2018, 10:55 PM

Default Gray Hand ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
Thanks so very much for the Purple hand. I'm an avid pond/seacoast placer with my earnings from workers fishing exceeding 30 billion coins a day. This Purple hand is a game changer.. I'm so excited at how much easier it makes it to place water.

It is amazing!!!! Thanks so very much!!!

My Farm Looks like a New Gray Hand ??? Opps .. OK Found it is Purple xoxoxo Sorry

Last edited by Linda Marie; Oct 19 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old Nov 04 2018, 03:18 PM

Just wondering why those who "cheat" by unsupported layering are getting advanced tools but those of us long-term players who play the game the way the developers intend it to be played are maxed out at 20x tools? When will we get 24x tools which is the next size that offers any benefit over the 20x we have now? And then the next size with any benefit would be 31x? We don't layer so the Extent tools offer zero benefit for us.
Old Nov 09 2018, 02:51 PM

Default Purple glove

The purple glove doesn't allow me to stack trees on lakes even when the lakes are hidden. What's up with that?
Old Nov 09 2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy22 View Post
The purple glove doesn't allow me to stack trees on lakes even when the lakes are hidden. What's up with that?
Hi Cowboy22

The purple hand is an upgrade to the green one which allows overlapping of All but Plants (fields/crops/trees/flowers).

You have all the information in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626
Old Nov 09 2018, 03:42 PM

Default Purple glove

I guess I don't understand. I have the purple glove but I can't take from storage or the store and place them where the lakes are. I seem to be able to put lakes anywhere.
Old Nov 09 2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy22 View Post
I guess I don't understand. I have the purple glove but I can't take from storage or the store and place them where the lakes are. I seem to be able to put lakes anywhere.
Hi Cowboy22

The hands dont allow you to layer trees (plants) on top of other items. The green hand doesnt allow you to do that and the purple hand, which is an upgrade of the green one, doesnt allow you to do that either.

An upgraded tool has all the characteristics of the previous one plus some improvements.
Old Dec 12 2018, 05:43 AM

Default Bulldozers

I just bought a new bulldozer for 15 hard earned farm cash which i am told deletes 16 ITEMS it doesnt say which items but apperently it doesnt incude big items. very disapointed this should be made clear.
Old Dec 12 2018, 07:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinesmith View Post
I just bought a new bulldozer for 15 hard earned farm cash which i am told deletes 16 ITEMS it doesnt say which items but apperently it doesnt incude big items. very disapointed this should be made clear.
Hi catherinesmith,

The orange bulldozer 4x4 clears 16 items in a 4x4 area, so 16 trees/flowers planted 4x4 or 16 fields plowed 4x4. If your items are spread out it will grab less items. For something like buildings or a facility that takes up more space than a 4x4 area then it will only get the one item. If you would like to make a suggestion on the description for the bulldozers then you need to place that in the Suggestions area of the forum. Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.