Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 30 2024, 02:27 PM

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...636&farm_ix=41

Both Turbo Mines that were on Farm 42 have disappeared. I have done everything in the instructions so far to recover them with no success.
Old Mar 30 2024, 03:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted Jim View Post
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...636&farm_ix=41

Both Turbo Mines that were on Farm 42 have disappeared. I have done everything in the instructions so far to recover them with no success.
Hi Addicted Jim,

You will need to contact the support team. Please use this link to contact them:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 30 2024, 03:43 PM

Default Missing Turbo Mines

Thank you for your swift response.
Addicted Jim
Old Apr 01 2024, 05:45 AM

Missing Farm Pass decoration-- I purchased the new Farm Pass this morning and have earned the tulip garden decoration. I claimed it and was informed it could not be stored. I checked and found storage was full. Sold off a lot of stuff, emptied out stored trees, and bought another super storage shed (which made no difference in the number of spaces, that I could see). Finally got rid of enough stuff to have room available, but I cannot find the tulip garden decoration anywhere. Farm Pass says it's been claimed. Where did it go? And can I get it back? Thanks in advance...
Old Apr 01 2024, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
Missing Farm Pass decoration-- I purchased the new Farm Pass this morning and have earned the tulip garden decoration. I claimed it and was informed it could not be stored. I checked and found storage was full. Sold off a lot of stuff, emptied out stored trees, and bought another super storage shed (which made no difference in the number of spaces, that I could see). Finally got rid of enough stuff to have room available, but I cannot find the tulip garden decoration anywhere. Farm Pass says it's been claimed. Where did it go? And can I get it back? Thanks in advance...

False alarm; please disregard earlier post. Tried clearing cache, and it worked this time. Tulip garden decoration is safely tucked away in my storage now.
Old Apr 01 2024, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
False alarm; please disregard earlier post. Tried clearing cache, and it worked this time. Tulip garden decoration is safely tucked away in my storage now.
Hi Begonia Wildwind

I'm sorry there was nobody to answer to you earlier.

So glad you were able to resolve the problem
Old Apr 10 2024, 08:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Purchased tree harvester but wont let me upgrade until I buy it again.

I purchased a 12 x 12 harvester and it shows up in my storage. However when I go to buy the 16 x 12 it says I need to first purchase the 12 x 12 harvester. I can see the 12 x 12 harvester, I can remove it from storage and place it on a farm and I can add it back to storage but it doesnt recognize that I purchased it. It wants me to purchase it again before I upgrade and I dont wont to waste 40 farm dollars on something I already have. Help
Old Apr 10 2024, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejh57 View Post
I purchased a 12 x 12 harvester and it shows up in my storage. However when I go to buy the 16 x 12 it says I need to first purchase the 12 x 12 harvester. I can see the 12 x 12 harvester, I can remove it from storage and place it on a farm and I can add it back to storage but it doesnt recognize that I purchased it. It wants me to purchase it again before I upgrade and I dont wont to waste 40 farm dollars on something I already have. Help
Hi stevejh57

According to your data you own the Tree shaker 12x8 not the 12x12

The tree shaker 12x8 is brown.
The tree shaker 12x12 is purple.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing