Old Aug 13 2016, 04:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Well, thanks for that answer, Aussie Rae, but I already have peacocks in all of my chicken coops. I'm still curious if peacock feathers will be added to the animal products train car.
Hopefully we won't need a great number of these feathers, I have 2 Hat Factories, and a 7 day run only needs 1008 for each =2016 total. Currently I have in storage 122,625 feathers, and as I have 4 super barns and normal barns with 200 in each on all other farms, I think I am in no danger of running short, well unless I decide to put Hat Factories on more farms, and at the moment I don't feel the need to do that..
Old Aug 13 2016, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Well, thanks for that answer, Aussie Rae, but I already have peacocks in all of my chicken coops. I'm still curious if peacock feathers will be added to the animal products train car.
Hi TwylahSkye,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us until they release something. If you want to make a suggestion about it then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2016, 10:26 AM

Is there a farm cash factory coming out if so when and will it be FC notes to buy?
Old Aug 13 2016, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
Is there a farm cash factory coming out if so when and will it be FC notes to buy?
Hi RitchieRoo,
It is out. Please check the first post for information about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RitchieRoo,
It is out. Please check the first post for information about it.
I've re-read the first post several times, but I can't find out where to purchase the farm cash facility. When I'm in the game and do a search on "farmcash" or "farm cash", the facility doesn't come up. Help, please
Old Aug 13 2016, 06:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post
I've re-read the first post several times, but I can't find out where to purchase the farm cash facility. When I'm in the game and do a search on "farmcash" or "farm cash", the facility doesn't come up. Help, please
Hi Tribalcat,
It is the Aplliance Parts Factory:

12. Appliance Parts Factory (FC): Produces Appliance Parts.

Ceiling Fan Blade
Tube Fridge Condenser
Evaporator Coil
Microwave Turntable
Gold Coffee Filter
Washer Drain Pump
Wine Cooler Door
BBQ Ceramic Burner

If you leave the facilities sorted by level then it will be at the bottom of the list.
Old Aug 13 2016, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tribalcat,
It is the Aplliance Parts Factory:

12. Appliance Parts Factory (FC): Produces Appliance Parts.

Ceiling Fan Blade
Tube Fridge Condenser
Evaporator Coil
Microwave Turntable
Gold Coffee Filter
Washer Drain Pump
Wine Cooler Door
BBQ Ceramic Burner

If you leave the facilities sorted by level then it will be at the bottom of the list.
Ohh I thought it was a facility that gives you farm cash *LOL* I've got the appliance parts factory. Thanks!
Old Aug 15 2016, 06:54 PM

Anyone having problems with peacocks staying in the coop?( i heard of two people losing them) i have lost mine from farm 1 but have since replaces them
Old Aug 15 2016, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by novascotiascout View Post
Anyone having problems with peacocks staying in the coop?( i heard of two people losing them) i have lost mine from farm 1 but have since replaces them
hi novascotiascout,
Have you looked in your Item storage? You have 32 peacocks in there. Those who have said they lost them may need to check their storage too.
Closed Thread