Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2011, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
If I were the one in charge..... and wanted a coin game (cash for tools etc) and a game that would generate income for the devs, and continuous releases for the players.... consider....

I would have the cereal factory at a high coin cost, and the cereals would be available to Post or Kellogg, or General Mills for advertising income. Each cereal could be added at different releases. As each cereal factory is purchased by a player, the company pays the devs a fee.

same concept, high coin cost, with......

Soup Restarunt ... Campbells, Progresso...

The Advertisers would pay an initial fee for the right to be seen on and in Farm Town.... then a fee based on how many of "their" plants or products are sold to farmers.

Developers would gradually add (release) the advertiser's products, and farmers can add them as they like

a thought on the sheds and coops and crops.... those products would stay required in the same manner as now. The more you have, the more final product you get... and the more money you make

Signfeld had the soup nazi so maybe they could licence that

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 29 2011, 07:12 AM
Account Not Linked

i think some folk are starting to get anticipation fever ... cant be bothered to think of funny symptoms because all i keep doing is refreshing the forum every hour to see if there are new updates... and to offset this they are coming up with some seriously good suggestions which will never take place because lets be honest you would need a farm just for hoarding and adverts that you would be expected to have to promote said named products...

and breathes...

going off to do housework, yep its bank holiday here but i cant keep doing this to myself .. i need to do something real
Old Aug 29 2011, 07:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Signfeld had the soup nazi so maybe they could licence that

was the funniest episode ever..
Old Aug 29 2011, 07:45 AM

Aside from trying to figure out how to decorate farm 11, I still need a name for it. Most of my names have something to do with my ethnic background. I'm thinking of either something in Tagalog from the Philippines or something from the Yoruba language. So many names to choose from! I sure hope it comes out today
Old Aug 29 2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
If I were the one in charge..... and wanted a coin game (cash for tools etc) and a game that would generate income for the devs, and continuous releases for the players.... consider....

I would have the cereal factory at a high coin cost, and the cereals would be available to Post or Kellogg, or General Mills for advertising income. Each cereal could be added at different releases. As each cereal factory is purchased by a player, the company pays the devs a fee.

same concept, high coin cost, with......

the Soda Plant available to Pepsi, or Coke .... steady release of products... can, bottle etc

the bakeries available to Aunt Millie's etc...

Hmm the other farm game got into advertising - but got silly with it - thats why I left that one

Breakfast Restaurants .... Bob Evans, IHOP, Pancake House

Pasta Restaurants.... Olive Garden

Steak House..... Outback Restaurants (available at reduced cost to Aussies)

Breweries.... oh boy, would that be competitive... we could have multiple breweries... bottles, cans and kegs

Coffee Grinder.... Maxwell, Folgers.... and more

Coffee Shop..... Starbucks perhaps, but they might require you to have one on every corner

Distillery.... Seagram's in Canada, and a wide variety in the states.... by brand, with multiple farms, multiple advertisers.

Hamburger Restaurants.... gotta be a few who would outbid MickyD

Ice Cream.... let Baskins and Ben and Jerry duke it out

Natural Remedy.... perhaps ReLiv Products or a group of distributors would like to see their products in the shop

Oil Refinery.... that could be fun too.... as long as our Energy Un-conscious president does not shut it all down or raise prices

Pizza Restaurant.... maybe even get on-line coupons for products along with the advertising dollars

Taco Restaurant..... I hear bells on this one..... maybe

Sandwich shop...... hmmmm maybe Subway, Blimpie, Quiznos, or the over rated Jimmy John

Soup Restarunt ... Campbells, Progresso...

The Advertisers would pay an initial fee for the right to be seen on and in Farm Town.... then a fee based on how many of "their" plants or products are sold to farmers.

Developers would gradually add (release) the advertiser's products, and farmers can add them as they like

a thought on the sheds and coops and crops.... those products would stay required in the same manner as now. The more you have, the more final product you get... and the more money you make

Hmmm the other farm game got into advertising but got silly with it thats why I left that one

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 29 2011, 08:51 AM

Default facebook credits

Asda sell facebook cards now whoopee !! Just bought 2
Old Aug 29 2011, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post
Aside from trying to figure out how to decorate farm 11, I still need a name for it.
I think we may have a problem with inserting Farm 11 into our signatures. I tried to put something extra in mine and was told I'd run out of characters. I shouldn't have such long farm names, but I'm not changing them now.
Old Aug 29 2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
I think we may have a problem with inserting Farm 11 into our signatures. I tried to put something extra in mine and was told I'd run out of characters. I shouldn't have such long farm names, but I'm not changing them now.
Ew, you're right, I hadn't thought of that. Love your farm names
Old Aug 29 2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post
Ew, you're right, I hadn't thought of that. Love your farm names
Thank you! Yours are brilliant.
Old Aug 29 2011, 09:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie00 View Post
Asda sell facebook cards now whoopee !! Just bought 2
Really,how fantastic is this a new thing?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread