Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 01 2020, 02:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Gifts

Today I have the problem sending gifts because the box is short With only 2 names showing at a time. This is the 1st I have had like this. I use Opera but also tried Chrome and FireFox with the same results.
Old Aug 01 2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Today I have the problem sending gifts because the box is short With only 2 names showing at a time. This is the 1st I have had like this. I use Opera but also tried Chrome and FireFox with the same results.
Hi docmm6

Yes, we are aware of the problem and the developers are monitoring the issue as it seems to be a Facebook problem.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 01 2020, 02:50 PM

I have about 32 neighbors that I send to regularly, starting today when I try to send gifts from the "Send Gifts tab" I can see 3 neighbors and I can click them one at a time and the next one comes up until I have clicked all of the names BUT I cannot see/cjick the "Send" button because it isn't there. Thanks

Lou
Old Aug 01 2020, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTom3 View Post
I have about 32 neighbors that I send to regularly, starting today when I try to send gifts from the "Send Gifts tab" I can see 3 neighbors and I can click them one at a time and the next one comes up until I have clicked all of the names BUT I cannot see/cjick the "Send" button because it isn't there. Thanks

Lou
Hi Lou

Some of us are having the same problem.

We emailed the developers who are monitoring the issue which seems to be a Facebook problem.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 01 2020 at 08:15 PM.
Old Aug 01 2020, 08:14 PM

Angry Cut Off Gifting Send Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi dacw,

We are aware the problem is back again and monitoring it to see if Facebook will fix it again, hopefully they will be quick about it, but there's no way for us to know what they are doing, sorry.
Wish Facebook got off its best intentions and stop messing with the game. If it's not one thing (the incredible shrinking windows), it's another (gifting window cut off). I guess they figure it's free, why bother?
Old Aug 01 2020, 11:06 PM

I am having the same issue started 7.30.2020. I pay actual real $$$ into the game. :-) Thank you for your kind attention!
from above - "Today I have the problem sending gifts because the box is short With only 2 names showing at a time."
I have cleared cache & rebooted and reset flash... same issue
This is a new issue to me as of two days - not the shrinking box...
Thanks for all you are doing! It is truly appreciated. Love the game... that is why I pay $$$! <3
Old Aug 01 2020, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy poland View Post
I am having the same issue started 7.30.2020. I pay actual real $$$ into the game. :-) Thank you for your kind attention!
from above - "Today I have the problem sending gifts because the box is short With only 2 names showing at a time."
I have cleared cache & rebooted and reset flash... same issue
This is a new issue to me as of two days - not the shrinking box...
Thanks for all you are doing! It is truly appreciated. Love the game... that is why I pay $$$! <3
Hi Lucy,
I am sorry, but it appears everyone has this problem. The developers have been made aware of this, but there is nothing they can do. This is a problem caused by Facebook as that list comes from them. The only thing we can do is be patient and wait for Facebook to fix the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2020, 01:37 AM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr
Exclamation Sending Gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JohnAlbertini,

We are aware of the problem, it happened to other users the other day and cleared up overnight so we hope it doesn't last long for the users with it today either.

We are keeping an eye on it.
Problem still persist.
Old Aug 02 2020, 04:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annalienjvr View Post
Problem still persist.
Sorry to hear that annalienjvr, thank you for letting us know.
Old Aug 02 2020, 04:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi docmm6

Yes, we are aware of the problem and the developers are monitoring the issue as it seems to be a Facebook problem.
There is a way around it, or appears to be, if you bring up the gift page so that the top part of the page is shown and then press and hold the tab key, the bottom part of the page appears so that you can select and send the gifts

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, farmers, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows