Old Jan 17 2010, 11:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Kathy View Post
You can tell what server you're on by looking in the chat box below your neighbors bar ... you'll see the "WF" and number. The server you're on is a random selection and we have no control over it. You could be on a different server several times a day here.
Hummmm...then why up until this morning I was always connecting on WF 33? I checked everytime my farm loaded. I believe in coincidences, but that would be uncanny wouldn't it?
Old Jan 17 2010, 11:17 AM

Level:
XP:

I just went back to my farm to check if this was just luck, and it connected to WF 13 again.
Old Jan 17 2010, 11:26 AM

Level:
XP:

Went again..WF 13 again. Could it be that the Developers are doing something with the servers? Gawd, I hope so and I stay where I'm at on 13.
Old Jan 17 2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
Hummmm...then why up until this morning I was always connecting on WF 33? I checked everytime my farm loaded. I believe in coincidences, but that would be uncanny wouldn't it?
Quote:
I just went back to my farm to check if this was just luck, and it connected to WF 13 again.
Quote:
Went again..WF 13 again. Could it be that the Developers are doing something with the servers? Gawd, I hope so and I stay where I'm at on 13.
Queenpinnana, as was said earlier, it isn't unusual to be moved to a different server. This normally happens when the developers need to work on a server so they move those normally on it to other ones temporarily. Or I suppose it might also happen if by some strange coincidence more people whose farms are hosted on a particular server than that server can handle at once are all logged in at the same time.

We do normally eventually end up back on our "usual" server. If this happens to you I hope it's because your server is now able to behave as well as your temporary home.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Jan 17 2010, 01:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelight View Post
Queenpinnana, as was said earlier, it isn't unusual to be moved to a different server. This normally happens when the developers need to work on a server so they move those normally on it to other ones temporarily. Or I suppose it might also happen if by some strange coincidence more people whose farms are hosted on a particular server than that server can handle at once are all logged in at the same time.

We do normally eventually end up back on our "usual" server. If this happens to you I hope it's because your server is now able to behave as well as your temporary home.
Well, this was short lived happiness :- ( I am still connecting to WF 13 "for now". The two plow hires that I got after harvesting, after the one that worked like it should have, stayed stuck with the black box in the middle saying "enqueuing harvested field". It went no where but freezing the persons farm on my screen and IE stopped responding..as usual. I'm getting tired of having to reboot my computer to get out of the persons farm. It can't be good for the computer either. I give up, and will refuse plow jobs unless it is just a plow and no harvesting first until this is fixed. To big of a headache. The only good thing now with WF 13 is that it is faster when harvesting then WF 33.
Old Jan 17 2010, 05:35 PM

Level:
XP:

Doing a little experimenting on my own....nothing else to do lol. The farmer asked me to plow after harvesting. I was only one harvesting. I asked them kindly if they would refresh their farm first since I have this loading issue? They did, and I got to plow. Loaded just fine with no "enqueuing harvested field" black box loading forever and freezing my puter. Not all will be that generous if it is more then me harvesting I'm sure :- (
Old Jan 17 2010, 06:37 PM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Jun 01 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:
Default My Experience Level is not moving

Sometimes it looks like it's moving backwards. I used to love Farm Town, but now I feel like "what's the point"? No matter what I do my level is not moving up, and folks that were way behind me, are now way ahead. I am not sure if its a glitch or I have a problem. But, I have a problem enjoying farm town anymore. I have over a million, but again, what's the point, since I can't buy anything I want to buy. I keep planting and plowing, but going nowhere fast.

Visit Rainbow Acres

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 17 2010, 09:17 PM

how do i post a picture on here?
Old Jan 17 2010, 09:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneys Farm View Post
how do i post a picture on here?
A picture of your farm?
Firstly , make sure your screen is on full screen and zoomed to where you can see your farm properly.
Then locate and press your print screen button , its next to the F12 button on keyboard.
Then open up paint and choose the edit tab and then paste option.
Then save your image , you can crop it a bit if you want to get rid of the green all round the pic etc.
Then save it as a jpeg image.
Then either use photobucket or tinypic to host your picture.
Then use the [IMG] tagged link in the links it gives you and post the resulting link here.
Old Jan 18 2010, 11:43 AM

Mine still does this what can I do help me please
Closed Thread