Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Thanks for the updates, bless you for putting the preference to hide those darn animals on peoples farms, lol. Those little critters always slows things down.
Think I didn't get it right. Where, just where, is the option to hide those annoying pop-ups about belts. And Where do I hide other neighbour's critters?? Please tell me. And thanks for the update! Lasr question, though; WILL we ever have some (loads) of NEW trees?? Thank you!

Regards
Simera
Old Feb 17 2012, 04:34 PM
Senior Moderator

[quote=Simera;5049642]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Thanks for the updates, bless you for putting the preference to hide those darn animals on peoples farms, lol. Those little critters always slows things down.[/QUO

Think I didn't get it right. Where, just where, is the option to hide those annoying pop-ups about belts. And Where do I hide other neighbour's critters?? Please tell me. And thanks for the update! Lasr question, though; WILL we ever have some (loads) of NEW trees?? Thank you!

Regards
Simera
The option for hiding the pop-ups for belts is on the pop up itself.
The option to hide the critters is in the preferences (wrench up top).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post

Regards
Simera
Hi, Not sure about trees ... We will have to wait on the Developers . You are welcome to suggest new trees in the suggestion section
Old Feb 17 2012, 07:18 PM

is anyone else having a issue with your highest deversion rank showing since the update
Old Feb 17 2012, 09:12 PM

YUCK, PWTEW. I hate that now only 5 belt posts show up. What do I do when I have lots of stuff coming due for levels. My fiends want to see those posts. PUT IT BACK to the way it was.
Old Feb 17 2012, 09:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinesc View Post
YUCK, PWTEW. I hate that now only 5 belt posts show up. What do I do when I have lots of stuff coming due for levels. My fiends want to see those posts. PUT IT BACK to the way it was.
Still the same. Always was you could only post 5 .

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 18 2012, 02:11 AM

Default Display Issues since last update

Is anyone else getting this problem since the last update?

Im getting huge problems after this update now with the OLD style menus for the store and the seeders - the white reverts to the peach and the icons for the items vanish. I cant get the mouse over telling me how much I have. It doesnt happen with the NEW menu in the Storage. This happens when I move the mouse - its like a refresh mouse over thing if that makes sense. The screen almost starts to degrade.

I am using Google Chrome.
The game doesnt play at all in my IE, I dont get this problems so much with Firefox, but the game is so slow I hate using it.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 18 2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinesc View Post
You dont have to turn the pop up off - after the 5 bonuses have been posted it becomes scrolling white text not a pop up.

We could only ever post 5 bonuses for belts/dans.

Old Feb 18 2012, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
On my hubby's farm, he has to order chicken and ham, but with no truck and no chance of getting one soon [no $], how can he order it, I checked on the 'lifeline' but it said to go to the marketplace to buy it from someone there, but there is no way to buy something you order from the truck on it there!
What can be done?
The only way I can think of is if you get a "gift" lifeline and request ingredients - havent tried that one yet so not sure if it works.

Old Feb 18 2012, 02:18 AM
Account Not Linked

I just noticed that all of my gifted tree types are no longer listed in my Belts. Does this mean that we will not be receiving the increased harvests for these tree types? If so, I will have to plant a great deal more trees.
Closed Thread