Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
I was just wondering... since the past 3 days, farmtown is really sloooww...
Am I the only one experiencing this? Cleared my cache ... Until now my farmtown is still loading it's still 15% for the past 15 minutes... is there an ongoing update? Hope so... if not... I would appreciate an explanation why this is so. thanks
have been slow, but it only happens to me right before an update
Old Mar 14 2011, 10:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Not slow for me so dont know about update....... not everytime slow is update........ but sure hope it is anyhow
Old Mar 14 2011, 10:52 AM

It could be Adobe player is slow it may not be farmtown at all. Hoping there is update guess we just have to wait and see
Old Mar 14 2011, 11:05 AM

Default Longest time between updates

We have now almost eclipsed the longest period ever between updates. We have only gone over a month without an update once before. Pretty good bet it will be this week but only the devs know.
There was an update in December of 09 that took 1 month and 6 days BUT we did receive 5 updates that same day in December.

Last edited by bob07; Mar 14 2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old Mar 14 2011, 11:28 AM

Smile So anxious..

I'm waiting for an update.. ahh the anticipation is too much
Old Mar 14 2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob07 View Post
We have now almost eclipsed the longest period ever between updates. We have only gone over a month without an update once before. Pretty good bet it will be this week but only the devs know.
There was an update in December of 09 that took 1 month and 6 days BUT we did receive 5 updates that same day in December.

Don't know how I would react if there were five updates today........... and each of them included a farm....lol

Farm #9 ....

Farm #10 ....

Farm #11 ....

Farm #12 ...

Farm #13 ...

bring 'em on

Old Mar 14 2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Don't know how I would react if there were five updates today........... and each of them included a farm....lol

Farm #9 ....

Farm #10 ....

Farm #11 ....

Farm #12 ...

Farm #13 ...

bring 'em on

yep ... am I twisted to agree with you on that point? I'd bet if they released more than one farm addition at a time that there would be a quick influx of real cash headed to Slashkey ... from bank and Paypal accounts around the world.

I'll be happy with whatever they do (as long as Farm 9 is included). This is the first time I have a real visual for layout of this next property. Even planted 5 of every flower as a test to gauge heights and color combination for my new place.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 14 2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
yep ... am I twisted to agree with you on that point? I'd bet if they released more than one farm addition at a time that there would be a quick influx of real cash headed to Slashkey ... from bank and Paypal accounts around the world.

I'll be happy with whatever they do (as long as Farm 9 is included). This is the first time I have a real visual for layout of this next property. Even planted 5 of every flower as a test to gauge heights and color combination for my new place.
One farm at a time is enough for me! As long as they release Easter decs and maybe still St Pat's?
Old Mar 14 2011, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

It would have been nice to of got st pat's decoration even last years would of been good enough....... what would also be good is something was said as to no update or a delay as due to server or something, no need to give a date but some communication so not to keep seeing people wait wait wait all the time........
Old Mar 14 2011, 12:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just trying this in the hope that I linked up properly and if anyone wants they can visit

1 Abells' Farm
2 The Village
3 Polly's Patch
4 Factories & Large Orchards
5 Sheldon Ranch
6 Sandham Farm
7 Buffy's
8 Stripe Farm

If it does not work can someone put me right please
Closed Thread