Old Sep 29 2012, 10:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
OK... Thank you for the info. Nothing I ever used so I lost nothing.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
Something I did not know either, so good to know people can't work at your farm more than once..
Old Sep 29 2012, 10:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well I am an older "people" and I thought at first wow, but then, every city, every town, everywhere has a funeral home. People are being born and people die, its a fact of life, so why not here? The only thing is I did not place it where the old folks home is because they would freak out having the funeral home so close and did not put it where people were carrying on and being people. So I made farm 16 kind of a little town with a Bed and Breakfast for guests, some eating places for people coming to the funeral that are going to stay there. A Bank and a Library and then something else I have not figured out yet, but that will be in accordance to the farm/town. There is always a "time to live and a time to die", and there is something we can't ignore. Other thing is you opt not to buy it and forget about the whole thing. Live and let live...

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 30 2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old Sep 29 2012, 11:38 PM
Account Not Linked

I put my Funeral Home on farm 15 with my Hospital, I figure you start life in the Hospital then go out and live on my other farms then you come back to the Funeral Home on farm 15 at the end of life, so my farm 15 I should title beginning and ending of life. If anyone thinks that is morbid, I don't think it is, it is just a part of life. I also have like 5 or 6 vehicles lined up at the Funeral Home.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 30 2012 at 12:41 AM.
Old Sep 30 2012, 03:10 AM

Default sad about the Funeral

so glad you said something.... I did too but i not sure it was heard... we are surrounded with it on fb.. with the wars .. with our friends with our family's ...FarmTown was a place we could be together and forget for that bit of time the pain of loss.. we could play the GAME and be little kids having fun... the Elder home was and is a little iffy.... but this is a hard one..... could we please have something in it's stead

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 30 2012 at 03:16 AM.
Old Sep 30 2012, 03:25 AM

sorry tony i hope i didn't say something wrong
Old Sep 30 2012, 06:21 AM

Raul and Devs. Just wanted to say, the new Boat is Awesome!! Thank a million

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Sep 30 2012, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
I second that emotion!
Old Sep 30 2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Yes !!!! That new boat is the nuts !!! I love it..... it has saved so much time, and reloading to get those corners. I think it is the best tool that we have !
Old Sep 30 2012, 08:47 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
Hi Sally, Another suggestion is to clear your browsing history by going to your control Panel n go to Internet Options n delete your browsing History. Then click on Settings, click on view files, Highlight everything n click on delete. Try that n see. Then after that go to your C drive, look out for the word Windows. Click on Windows n look out for the word Temp which stands for Temporary files. Click on Temporary files n highlight everything n hit the delete button on your keyboard. Try out n see ok?
I want to thank everyone for all the suggestions. I have a cleaner called RegCure Pre that does all the above. It cleans the computer, looks for malware, cleans privacy files and junk files. I highly recommend it btw. It was suggested to me by an IT person who used to post on here. I checked my Chrome plugins to make sure I only had one Flash running and checked McAfee to make sure it didn't have Crome with only outward access instead of full. This morning I tried again and it worked, so I don't know what was wrong. I was going to restart the game as my next step. I'm glad I don't have to. Again, a big Thank you to all of you who tried to help. :-)
Old Sep 30 2012, 10:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Hey devs ... when I'm fishing, if I reload the farm, I am allowed to fish the waters into large negative numbers. Just thought you might like to know.
Closed Thread