Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 07 2012, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Is it just me? Or did the "Production Chain" option disappear from the Harvest/Plow/Sow/Store planting thing? What's up with that?
The 'Production Chain' option is in the Facility Manager, not the 'seed' option.

Old May 07 2012, 07:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Okay - I'm the heretic here. I do not really care for the "sinking" fix. I think it slows down the interface and ... I used to use paths to define "sections" (if you will) within my farms.

I know it's probably a lot to ask, but could sinking be made an option?
Old May 07 2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
Okay - I'm the heretic here. I do not really care for the "sinking" fix. I think it slows down the interface and ... I used to use paths to define "sections" (if you will) within my farms.

I know it's probably a lot to ask, but could sinking be made an option?
If you read back through the thread you'll see that the devs have 'undone' the fix.

Old May 07 2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
would still love to see a use for northern Pike And Whalleys Fish (-:
LOVE the updates but agree with the above - some of us old timers spent lots of Farm Cash on the Frozen Lake with nothing to show for it!

Thanks, developers!
Old May 07 2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Dirt Path Changes

Hi everyone, the Developers have advised us that have changed the dirt path back to how it used to work.

Please let us know if there are any further problems.
I would sure like to see all those bad mouth the devs so hared even threatened to quit playing eat some crow and give the Devs the big thanks they deserve.

Thanks for all your hard work and always listening to us and making what is wrong, right. Your guys are the best.

thank you
Old May 07 2012, 09:47 PM

I am with you Helen isn't it wonderful to know that we are actually being listen to. I have played other games and done other things in my life where that just was not the case. It is nice to know that we are appreciated as much as we appreciate Raul and the Team. Thats what makes this more then a game but a community just like farm life really is a community were people help each other to be happy in life.

Thank you again Raul and The Rest of the Team for always being there listening to what it is that we really want rather then what we say we want.. LOL I know we just sometimes don't have the language to say what it is we really want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Thanks Raul and Co We are so lucky that you actually listen to us and react accordingly. Love this game
Happy Farming Everyone

Nala
Old May 07 2012, 10:36 PM

Talking Happy Camper!

I too used the stone paths as a layering tool as it covered more area than the dirt paths. I am happy they have returned the paths to have the glitch we came to love so much. I am happy even if that's the only layering tool we have. As I said before, I can live with that.

Some people did prefer to layer with the stone path as it covered a bigger area. Perhaps to satisfy everyone, a square path could be made to use as a layering tool. The dirt paths can then be made to sit below items again and EVERYONE will be happy......it's just a thought.

BTW Devs thank you again for listening and taking action so quickly. You rock!!!!
Old May 07 2012, 10:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Post Release Updates - May 7th, 3:00AM EST

- Dirt Path now also preserves old behaivor allowing you to create waterfalls and other designs.

Post Release Updates - May 7th, 6:10PM EST

- Stone Path now also preserves old behaivor allowing you to create waterfalls and other designs.
That is AWESOME!!! It's like we get to have our cake and eat it too! Woo hoo, you guys are the best. THANK YOU!!!!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 08 2012, 12:01 AM

i am just wondering if anyone else is having a issues with i have my building hiding and they are hiding but when i am down loading my farms it is saying my building loading. not sure what is going one pls help
Old May 08 2012, 01:15 AM

thank you so much for listening to us Raul and all the rest of the devs..it's nice to know that our opinions count and are heard..love the game no matter what!!
Closed Thread