Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2011, 02:07 AM

i have to agree, since the oct update i have been randomly running out of items ive never run out of, something is not registering properly

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Nov 21 2011, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroleer View Post
I just want to say that I really like Farm town. Out of everyone that I know who were playing it, I am the only one left that is still actively involved. I was just thinking about the cost of playing FT, and for the past 3 months of have spent 39.95 (or whatever it is for 250 coins)each month. If I bought a game for $100 and put it on my computer, it would not cost me more to continue to play it. If you didn't buy the the latest tools that make it easier to play, you would be spending far too much time just trying to get things accomplished. The time is really the reason a lot of my 'friends' stopped playing FT, so it is a big decision if you like the game. I keep thinking I am not going to spend addition funds and just make due with what I have, but then it gets boring doing the same old things all the time.

I do try to make my farms (at least 3 of them) look pretty, and that usually gives me something to keep me happy every two or three months. I am not really complaining.... just telling you how I feel about this game. Maybe someday I will stop it, or maybe I will just keep spending the money to play. But thinking about it right now.... $480.00 is an awful lot of money to spend on a 'game'! What do you guys think about it when you look at it in monetary value... do you feel it is worth the cost?

No I don't.

My grand kids do the $100 games and whilst I do love FT I am not prepared to spend more than $100 all up to play. Yes all my original neighbours have long ago given up and only since the $'s became an issue.
Old Nov 21 2011, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
i have to agree, since the oct update i have been randomly running out of items ive never run out of, something is not registering properly
Hi as more facilities are added they add additional strain on the items required from the older facilities.

that is generally the reason things that you didnt run out of in the past start running out now.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 21 2011, 06:38 AM
Account Not Linked

I've been having issues with connecting to farmtown. It keeps trying to connect to mainframe sometimes it will say yellow or green. This is a rare instance it has let me even go to the forum. I've been having problems for over a month. Please help, it resolved itself one day then started back again. [mod edit:email removed] if anyone can help because I will not be able to access this page again more than likely. I've updated the flash player and tried a couple other things.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 21 2011 at 10:10 AM.
Old Nov 21 2011, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheitz9 View Post
I've been having issues with connecting to farmtown. It keeps trying to connect to mainframe sometimes it will say yellow or green. This is a rare instance it has let me even go to the forum. I've been having problems for over a month. Please help, it resolved itself one day then started back again. My email is if anyone can help because I will not be able to access this page again more than likely. I've updated the flash player and tried a couple other things.

Hi

this does not sound like a ft problem as the forum is hosted by a different company and totally seperate from the ft servers.

Try clearing all your browsers temporary internet files.

(-:

P.s. I recommend you remove your email address from your post as the spammers will have a field day with it

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 21 2011, 12:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

@Taz - regarding the Refer Clients button. Went into the fac today to find that the button is back again. Must have been a glitch in the system. Thank you for your reply.
Old Nov 21 2011, 01:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't find it now, but I saw a post a while back about not being able to work in a friend's facilities after pulling weeds or watering crops, etc.

I just happened to me. I tried clearing cache and temp Net files and cookies and everything else I could think of ... no joy.
Old Nov 21 2011, 01:41 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Can't return gifts using the old style gift exhange/return

The message box that comes up to confirm the send when receiving a gift is incorrect because of it's size. The "send/cancel" button is pushed below the message box window so you can't actually click on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT Gift Problem.jpg (12.9 KB, 12 views)
Old Nov 21 2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi as more facilities are added they add additional strain on the items required from the older facilities.

that is generally the reason things that you didnt run out of in the past start running out now.
Good grief! Running out because something is being used is NOT the issue. All of my production is NOT making it to storage to be used. Others are having the same issue
Old Nov 21 2011, 03:37 PM

Level:
XP:

I do not know what is causing it but when I go to the "My Neighbor" page, all my neighbors have level 0, XP 0, and Coins 0. Any sugestions??

Never mind it's back to normal now !!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Kasper66; Nov 21 2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: problem fixed
Closed Thread