Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

Since this is working for the developers can we get some information on how they are able to do this?
The problem is they bait never show up in our storage. I made a test and traded gifts for bait, did not except them, went to bait shop, it did tell me that I had been sent bait as gifts so I accepted them thinking maybe they would be like animals and stored in facility but it still told me I needed 250 more bait. I went to fish plant and stored some bait out of one of my plants 750 of each and it still told I needed 250 more. I have thousands available for fishing but none in storage. So we need to be able to share the bait or have to decided what goes where. I think I would prefer the sharing. SO yes how they are able to do it is a very good question.
Old Oct 18 2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
the check boxes are a great idea..only complaint i have is when we have more than 1 facility and we want to uncheck something and it unchecks all of the facilities..i would like to have just 1 in full production at times but it won't do it that way..it unchecks a product in all of them..i see u have noticed the no bait in the baitshop so i won't say anymore about it..waiting patiently...thanks for the great updates..
I agree that we need this. On some facilities I have almost one on each farm. I need lots of some items but very few of others. I would like to be able to have specific items "active" in maybe one or two facilities but not all of them.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Oct 18 2011, 09:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi The orange manure spreader has been released for a while now.

it is the orange sprinkler that was released today (-:
gotta luv the devs....slashkey refunded the 40fc I spent...I still have the 2 orange manure spreaders so have left one on display on my default and the other is in storage...hope I don't repeat the mistake, he he...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 18 2011, 09:45 PM

Default Fixes

Thenk you so much for fixing the issue of adding the animals to their respective facilities.

I loaded my farm today when there was apparently some of the "fixing" taking place. Very scarey indeed! I started a list of issues, then noticed that some of them disappeared during the hour it took me to move from Farm 1 to Farm 11. However, an issue remains ... namely, my hedge gates are missing from Farm 1 (The Rabbit Hole), two open and one closed. Since the cost was nominal (900 coins each) I thought I would just replace them and let bygones be bygones. I bought the closed gate to fill the vacancy on the left side of my farm and even though it took the coins and added the XP, no closed gate appeared. Loading the farm indicates Retry 1, 2, & 3 for the open gates.

Browser is IE 8; server is WF4. Link to farm is in signature line.
Old Oct 18 2011, 09:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpoodle View Post
my bbq restaurant and shoe factory
disappeared over the weekend. i've
cleared my caches, rebooted, reloaded
and stood on my head, all to no avail.
any suggestions would be appreciated.
send an email to the devs..I accidently bought a second orange manure spreader...the refunded the 40fc I spent..also did this when I bought 2 brown sprinklers...lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 18 2011, 10:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

- All animals can now be added again to their buildings

Known Issues - Oct 15, 4:20AM EST:

-Scrolling issues in Fac Manager, some users say:

"...I move it up, then when I click on a facility the slides bar moves back down..."
"...When I have my facility manager set to show facilities on all farms, The list jumps up while I am filling facilities. The screen will show about 8 facilities. If I click to fill one of the facilities listed lower on the page, the list jump back up to where that facilities is not even shown..."

We are currently not able to reproduce any of these issues, if you have more information please share it.
YAY for the animals/ building fix!

I have noticed that the scroll bar jumps if I click on a facility before it stops moving.

I really like this update, Raul. I think you and the devs have hit a home run!
Old Oct 18 2011, 10:41 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynCS View Post
I couldn't tell from the update - was the bait-loading issue in the fishing tackle shop fixed? When I tried a few minutes ago, it still didn't work. Any bait I tried to store went straight to my bodies of water.
no it hasnt been fixed yet ... it is starting to get annoying to have all your bait go to your waters for fishing and not into your storage from the fishing plant ... so u cant fully use the new service facility ..... i know it takes time to fix glitches but i am losing patience with this glitch ...
Old Oct 18 2011, 11:28 PM

The problem with the bait is not the Bait and tackle service, it is that it is that when you empty the Fish plant it does not go into the storage box. So when you try to load the facility there is no bait available. Where does it go? I see it when fishing and it does get used no problem.
Old Oct 18 2011, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn Stalker View Post
I thought maybe it was a glitch and would work itself out, but that has not happened. I have two stables (on separate farms). When I try to harvest the stables using the facility manager...it tells me "No Animals are Ready"...if I go directly to the farm, I can harvest the stables. This problem only occurred since I selected the "switch view" and went to the larger size stable. I have since tried to revert back to the smaller stables, but it doesn't correct the situation. Anyone have suggestions on how to correct this? Thanks
it's still a glitch the developers have on the list from the previous update

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Oct 19 2011, 03:17 AM

Default Gifting - Facebook friends list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
This is not working correctly yet. I clicked on the Facebook Friends List tab, selected to Allow Farm Town access to those lists, but all I get is "An error occurred with Farm Town. Please try again later"
I tried by clearing cache, restarting browser (IE 8) and reloading Facebook and Farm Town, but same result.
I cant get to the Facebook Friends list when sending gifts. I get the pop-up which says "select friends to send this gift" which only gives All friends, Farm Town Players etc. If I try to X out or cancel this it takes me straight into the game. I am unable to click on the new Facebook Friends list tab at the end - it is masked by the pop-up menu and that wont let me click on anything under it without closing which as I said takes me into the game.

Using Windows 7, Google Chrome, WF8

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Oct 19 2011 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Clarified issue
Closed Thread