Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2010, 09:51 AM

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

*whistles...and steps slowly away from the keyboard....*

KISSES!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jul 17 2010, 09:58 AM

If we have to pay Farm Cash for the tree shaker, it would be nice if it could be used on ALL farms, not just the one that it's located on. Otherwise, nice update.

Wouldn't mind a moratorium on new facilities for a year or so...

...and is it really too much to ask for cheese production to be raised?
Bread Basket
Cash Cow
Old Jul 17 2010, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Brisby View Post
If we have to pay Farm Cash for the tree shaker, it would be nice if it could be used on ALL farms, not just the one that it's located on. Otherwise, nice update.

Wouldn't mind a moratorium on new facilities for a year or so...

...and is it really too much to ask for cheese production to be raised?
You can use it on all farms. Just like the other tools, it can be moved to other farms.
Old Jul 17 2010, 10:10 AM

I have only one complaint, there is not enough time in the day for me on work on my farm as it is and now there is another farm to add, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
Old Jul 17 2010, 10:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
I think that was from the last update...
OH Dough!!!!!!! what a tease LOL ... and before I had my coffee too LOL yeah think i remember seeing that before DoubleT......... I was Like OMG I went and washed my face brushed my teeth... still was there.... should of had my coffee then I would of remembered LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2010, 10:23 AM

I LOVE the edit tool.. even if it is kinda scary seeing a big yellow hand hovering over the farm.. hehehe.
Old Jul 17 2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meranna View Post
LUV the Natural Remedy Shop and new seeds...BUT... no ROSEMARY in there, which we already have??????? It is the ultimate calming/soothing aid :-) devs missed the boat on that one!

Lemon balm is another miss since we already have the trees
Hope to see these added along with lavender, which would be a new seed & expensive!

Great update on the whole & really needed the crop space...many thanks!
Wow. You set the record, I believe, for immediate expression of dissatisfaction! Congratulations!!!

Thanks, developers. IT IS PERFECT IN MY VIEW!!!!!! Appreciate the efforts and immediately purchased some Farm Cash to show it!!!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Account Not Linked

Good job adding Farm 5, and the new stuff is very nice. However, I don't understand why the developers continue to ignore the issue of fishing. Many of us spent real money to buy a seafood facility that is largely useless because the fishing for ingredients is ridiculously cumbersome. If you took a poll, I'm certain a fishing net or boat would have been preferred over the tree shaker. It is still possible to get people to harvest your trees, but forget about hiring people to fish - they won't. Please, please, please add a net or a boat we can fish with.
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with the tree shaker... This is an AWESOME tool!!!! I haven't gotten 32 yet, but I'm working on it I'm happy just cause the two farms I've used it on so far has sped up the harvesting time so much, I'm not sure I'll ever hire people to harvest trees again.. course at 45 farm cash each, why should I

This was a truly wonderful add on.. also love the edit tool...

Love the furniture store, it's design is way cool...

Love the other fixes and addons as well, but that tree shaker is by far... my most favorite of the week.

Thanks for the 5th farm also... already bought and upgraded to 24x24.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
Love the new update but please there are lots of suggestions to improve the game without adding new factories all the time and none seem to be added i.e

A button or sprinkler system for watering flower.( no one wants to water flowers it takes way to long and is a massive chore and I see so many farms with unwatered flowers on them its a real shame )

A fishing net so we can fish faster because this takes way too long too )

Some people to add to our farms, children to add to our play areas and farmers and workers to add to our fields. ( it would be so nice to see our farms occupied )

A change of clothing for our Avatars ( we all look the same would be great even if it was different colour dungarees.

It would also be great if we could click on facilities or buildings or anything really and make them larger or smaller as we wish so when we are designing our farms we could make them look more realistic ie further away stuff would be smaller and things closer could be bigger it would make the game so much more fun. I think the facilities thing is getting boring now as we have too many and all we seem to do is grow stuff to feed them it was great fun at first but now i don't look forward to an update anymore because guess what it will be more facilities and none of the above which loads and loads of us have asked for time and time again.

Would also love to see a plow all button and harvest all button for when we do our own farms the same amount of fuel could be taken away when we harvest but it would save the repetitive click click click when we want the whole field harvested and plowed and I think this should only be available to people who are on high levels in the game a sort of reward for achieving a high level.

all these suggestion plus many more are asked for over and over again by loads of people it would be nice if we could have a update that just included improvements with no factories.

Thanks again for all your hard work
...and this is why there is an entire section of the forum called "SUGGESTIONS." It is so your great ideas go where the developers might actually see them!!!!!!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Closed Thread