Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 13 2018, 11:49 AM

just a totally random thing.. i notice there is no bar above my farm telling me there was a new release, like there has been. did we decide to do away with that? or...?? i find it helpful, so was really just wondering. also, thanks for putting my harvesters back. lol
Old Jun 13 2018, 04:45 PM

Thank you Raul and team for another great release! Thank you also for working so hard to keep this game fun! Love all the new things so far and looking forward to the facilities and new farm! I always like the two part release!
Old Jun 13 2018, 07:09 PM

There seems to be something wrong with the facility chains manager. I was just trying to do the green linked facilities and everything has gone blank when a box opens up. I have put it here in case it is something to do with the upgrade issues.

Just for your information: Since doing this post I went back and checked again and the same thing happened again. It starts with information in the boxes but as you try to import products it starts flashing and going funny and then all the boxes you bring up are totally blank

Lara's Farm

Last edited by Lara; Jun 13 2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old Jun 13 2018, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
There seems to be something wrong with the facility chains manager. I was just trying to do the green linked facilities and everything has gone blank when a box opens up. I have put it here in case it is something to do with the upgrade issues.

Just for your information: Since doing this post I went back and checked again and the same thing happened again. It starts with information in the boxes but as you try to import products it starts flashing and going funny and then all the boxes you bring up are totally blank
Hi Lara,
I just did my facility chains importing and exporting and did not see that. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lara,
I just did my facility chains importing and exporting and did not see that. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
that worked thanks

Lara's Farm
Old Jun 14 2018, 04:53 PM

Question Curious about facility information grid

I am curious, the new facility information grid is spot on with the animal buildings and is absolutely correct with the service buildings. The most notable discrepancy for my particular statitics is that on my farms 3 and 4 there are 5 each of the golden factories workable. Are the developers including the train engines as workable? According to my data sheets, I only have workable goods on farms 5 and 6. Again just curious, as the accountant in me likes everything to come out even. I am waiting for clarification or dispute before tallying any further. I placed this under new release because no other thread referred to the new facility information. If you need to move it, please let me know where to follow your response.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jun 14 2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I am curious, the new facility information grid is spot on with the animal buildings and is absolutely correct with the service buildings. The most notable discrepancy for my particular statitics is that on my farms 3 and 4 there are 5 each of the golden factories workable. Are the developers including the train engines as workable? According to my data sheets, I only have workable goods on farms 5 and 6. Again just curious, as the accountant in me likes everything to come out even. I am waiting for clarification or dispute before tallying any further. I placed this under new release because no other thread referred to the new facility information. If you need to move it, please let me know where to follow your response.
Hi Santmyer

From Raul notes for the New Release :

Known Issues:

- Some of the 'Show Facility Info' numbers are not correct
- See latest release info at 11:46PM for more information on current bugs.
Old Jun 14 2018, 05:19 PM

[COLOR="Red"] While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available[/color] I am a super neighbour and when I work her farms and check the farm selector and when I close it all her 35 farms show work even though only six have work
Old Jun 14 2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
[COLOR="Red"] While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available[/color] I am a super neighbour and when I work her farms and check the farm selector and when I close it all her 35 farms show work even though only six have work
Hi nettie1212

There is a problem affecting this part of the game, please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you can read what Raul has posted about this. Thank you
Old Jun 14 2018, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default onions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Onion is now showing as a 2 day crop, not 3? Onions are ready on my 3 day farms before the other crops.
they changed it to 2 d
ay crop it was in the last update.
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing