Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 26 2023, 02:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Never recieved my pay

I was harvesting/plowing on a farm last night named Hooterville, it was a huge city with piles and piles of trees, plants, flowers etc on top of each other. It was never ending. I kept going thinking I finished the job and it kept saying I won't get the reward until I am done. I was there for 2 whole hours. Some of the plants were buried under the trees and I was unable to harvest them. I reward was up to 400,000.00. I wasted my time and never got the reward. I want this farm to be checked because I think this person is sneaky and cheating so we can do his harvesting and not get paid.
Old Dec 26 2023, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
I was harvesting/plowing on a farm last night named Hooterville, it was a huge city with piles and piles of trees, plants, flowers etc on top of each other. It was never ending. I kept going thinking I finished the job and it kept saying I won't get the reward until I am done. I was there for 2 whole hours. Some of the plants were buried under the trees and I was unable to harvest them. I reward was up to 400,000.00. I wasted my time and never got the reward. I want this farm to be checked because I think this person is sneaky and cheating so we can do his harvesting and not get paid.
Hi jetdogy

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We do not have data about the farms you are hired for if you dont get the bonus chest.

To get the bonus chest, you have to be hired at market by a stranger.

If you start working, and you dont see the bonus chest on the left side of that farm, then it is possible that you were hired by a neighbor or a buddy. That is why you didnt get the bonus chest.

I had a look to your data and yesterday you were hired for a big job, you got coins and products but the farm name is not the one you posted here.
Old Dec 31 2023, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default problems when getting hired - using hirers tools not working

Farm ID number: 10000006143. I am starting over with the game and very familiar with it. strange things happening when getting hired. Recently someone hired me to use their tools, but it wouldn't let me use their large fishing boat, I was stuck with my 4x4 boat; however last night I was hired for stacked fishing and had no problems at all.
Old Dec 31 2023, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgaming View Post
Farm ID number: 10000006143. I am starting over with the game and very familiar with it. strange things happening when getting hired. Recently someone hired me to use their tools, but it wouldn't let me use their large fishing boat, I was stuck with my 4x4 boat; however last night I was hired for stacked fishing and had no problems at all.
Hi Ebgaming,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
There are several possibilities in this case. Either they didn't own the larger fishing boats, they did not have you allowed to use their tools, or they own the larger fishing boat but did not have it in their storage. All of those depend on the employer and not something wrong with the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2023, 03:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Ebgaming,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
There are several possibilities in this case. Either they didn't own the larger fishing boats, they did not have you allowed to use their tools, or they own the larger fishing boat but did not have it in their storage. All of those depend on the employer and not something wrong with the game.
Ok, thanks. They were not a friend or neighbor so I could only take their word they had a larger fishing boat than me. Thanks for your feedback. That makes more sense.
Old Feb 29 2024, 06:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default 50%

Sometimes when I'm hired to harvest I get to the first farm and a box pops up and says that I will be paid 50% of the regular pay out. I was just wondering who or what determines this?
Old Feb 29 2024, 08:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke1950 View Post
Sometimes when I'm hired to harvest I get to the first farm and a box pops up and says that I will be paid 50% of the regular pay out. I was just wondering who or what determines this?
Hi zeke1950,

You can read about what you earn when working for others by clicking on this link: https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...66#post5832366

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info