Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 14 2021, 02:04 PM

i have something that might be of interest, to add to the dollar store facility, and shop, to add a device called a 'rotainer' it is used to transport the product to the floor for stocking items be it cold, dry, or frozen, many stores use pallets with stuff stacked on it, also at u-boats, that is a a long dolly that is used to store items.would be nice addition to the already said facilties, add also a utility knife.
Old Jul 19 2021, 01:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

we need a oilfield supply store for the drilling rig and pumping unit, polish rod liner, rods, casing, drill bits, kellys,nipples from 2 inch up to 12 inch, cups for the polish rod liners, sucker rods, , the big bearing for the turn table, paint to keep the rig lookin good. it be nice if we had one
Old Jul 26 2021, 01:24 PM

I would love to have a holiday themed factory and shop, one that produces, the old plastic blow mold decorations that had an electrical cord and bulb usually a c7 bulb, fruit cake, roasted turkey, smoked ham, strings of christmas lights, wrapping paper, egg nog, green bean casserole, a christmas tree farm using, either scotch pine, or spruce pine trees to produce and sell. This could also be used as a thanksgiving theme or halloween themed with the decorations and blow mold items. and the blown up with air plastic lawn decorations. ust some fresh new ideas since we love this game so much
Old Aug 03 2021, 11:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

We need a x3 refinery.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 04 2021, 04:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Can we have a stone watermill, similar to the stone windmill please? Thanks.
Old Aug 09 2021, 09:38 AM

Some things to add to existing facilties and shops; powdered sugar,brown sugar, monte cristo sandwiches, scotch or spruce pine christmas tree to be added to trees and crops category, shark, flounder, snapper, polyethylene/plastic drop clothes, blue jeans, instant factory category to add grits and instant oatmeal,monster drinks,beignets; gardenia, crepe myrtle and last but not least apple fritters
Old Aug 17 2021, 01:18 AM

My suggestion would be to add the following Turbo Facilities:
1. Turbo Watermill (running short of Corn Flour) - Done
2. Turbo Sugar Refinery (running short of Sugar) - Done
3. Turbo Rubber Factory (running short of Rubber Sheets) - Done
4. Turbo Paper Mill (running short of Paperboard) - Done
5. Turbo Drying Facility (running short of Raisins) - NOT DONE
6. Turbo Oil Refinery (running short of Fuel Tanks) - Done
We appreciate your work on the Existing Turbo Facilities.
They are helping greatly.

5 out of 6 isn't bad but we need that 6th to have an excellent passing grade.

Thanks for your hard work.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0

Last edited by dofford; Jul 11 2023 at 05:11 AM.
Old Aug 21 2021, 11:32 PM

Default Turbo facilities

I really like being able to use the Turbo facilities, could it be possible to make those workable? Such as the Turbo Semi, Turbo Open Pit, Turbo Mineral Mine? I know they use coin but these could be very helpful since these items are used very quickly when you post your facilities. It makes it impossible to post when it takes a week to build up for one post. (At least for me) I have nearly 15,000 factories. If I'm going to keep buying FC items and on updates with new factories, I'm going to need more items. Or make a meat slaughtering place, where we can get our ham, pork, etc. It can be like the Dairy Shed. Can also use Deer for Deer meat. To get more honey jars and beeswax make a factory that we can put bees into. Add a Turbo Bee farm. Also the Fish Farming Plant. Make it available to get Shrimp Containers and the like from the waters. Maybe you could also lower the price on the Farm Cash water. Sure seems like a lot for just one item. Then the products disappear faster than you can make it. Main thing is we need to make more products, especially for those that have 10,000 or more factories. Maybe make the products able to be worked when you have so many factories in your facility manager. All my restaurants farm cash or coin or inactive due to these issues. I only run them now when it is NCC. I am pleading with you, got to be something more to give more satisfaction to those that spend 1,000's of dollars on this game.
Old Sep 12 2021, 11:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have also an idea. Why don't we have a beehive as stable? filled with bees.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 14 2021, 02:08 PM

please increase the amt of olive oil we make .you just gave us a cracker factory to use more oil. a turbo oil facilty would be nice also.please increase corn starch. it hurt my oil and cornstarch when i bought another restarant of all of them got 2 now because i could not keep products for taste ofs. could never buy3 restarants since oil and cornsarch went to 0 buying 2 .thanks hope you do this soon