Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Default Farm Pass Suggestions

Please use this thread to only suggest to changes or improvements the Farm Pass feature of the game.

For example seasonal decorations and Farm Cash animals used to be goals to earn.

If you have a question or problem with the Farm Pass we have a thread in the Help & Support section for those. https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658750

Please remember NOT to comment, reply or quote any suggestion you see in these threads. This is to allow any member to feel comfortable about posting their idea regardless of whether or not it would be popular with other members or farmers!

All comments about other member suggestions, replies to them or quoting them will be removed by the moderators.

Periodically the developers will ask the moderators to clear all the suggestions out.
This means that the developers have reviewed them and made notes about them.
Currently suggestions made prior to Apr 15, 2020 have been removed.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 05:53 PM.
Old Oct 19 2022, 03:22 AM

Is there any way to add a few more rewards (even if it's just that spinning thing that gives more products and not necessarily super premium options) for the FP? It feels like I have been maxing to 600 in just two weeks (even with our fave game being down for a few days ;-) ). It's less incentive to keep going on the goals after maxing out.
Please note though, I LOVE that you added these goals in general. Makes it all just a little more interesting and forces me to do some things that I don't regularly do on a daily basis - so I do appreciate the addition of the FP
Old Oct 19 2022, 10:10 PM

I'm sure this is going to be a common suggestion but more rewards and more farm cash. Twelve days left and I have maxed out rewards(with the outage days that is 19 days early). Last month it was 9 days. I can spend my $5 on $55 Farm Cash knowing that my money is better spent. I obviously like Farm Pass because I have maxed out rewards but I need to know I am getting the most bang for my (5) buck(s). Maybe another $2 FC for every additional 100 goal points earned? Food for thought. No matter what happens Thanks for a great game!
Old Oct 21 2022, 01:50 AM

Given that sending gifts can be included in daily farm pass goals, it might be better if the farm didn't go to send gifts when it first loads.
Old Oct 21 2022, 07:06 AM

To be able to see other people's farm pass like you can with the co-ops. To help your friends and facebook friends more efficiently
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Oct 23 2022, 03:21 AM

I think the idea of a goal to come in top 3 of NCC is an unfair idea
NCC relies not on the work you do but on the work that your neighbours do
If you have neighbours who dont work their facilities then it will be impossible to reach top 3
goals should be something you can reach by the work you do not by work others do

Last edited by soulman3854; Oct 25 2022 at 02:00 AM.
Old Oct 23 2022, 06:51 PM

Default My 2 Cents

For the first Farm Pass I finished with 15 days to spare. The second time around I had 9 days to spare (not counting the week FT was down.) With the extra points accumulated at completion of the pass, maybe you can have a special roulette wheel thing that is loaded with new farm decor items, farm cash, and coins in various amounts. Maybe 1 spin a day until all your points are gone, or the end of the season is up, whichever comes first.
Old Oct 24 2022, 07:09 AM

Sometimes the illustrations for farm pass goals are just pictures and sometimes they are essential to the goal. For example, the fishing rod on the fishing goals does not mean you need to use the rod, but on the watering goals, the picture of the watering can does mean you need to use the can, not the sprinkler. The picture on the halloween sign goals indicates not only which sign but which way it should face! How are we to know which pictures are only general illustrations and which indicate a requirement? This needs to be clearer.
Old Oct 24 2022, 03:37 PM

I think enjoying all the benefits/privileges after you have earned all the points is to be appreciated.

I hope the goal will be made higher. Maybe 1000 points?

I understand that some people do not like Farm Pass. I do and hope it will continue. Perhaps offer a way to opt out so the people who do not like it will be able to get rid of the icon.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Last edited by Denise Dianna; Oct 31 2022 at 08:41 AM. Reason: to add an additional idea
Old Oct 29 2022, 04:06 PM

Hi,

Love the Farm Pass and hope you continue to offer one each month. Last month and also this month when we are near the end, there are no further prizes/privileges to collect. I'm still working the goals just because it's something different to do; but, would be nice if there were more prizes to claim.

Thank you,
Lisa