Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Default New Facilities, Buildings, and Super Facility

Please use this thread to suggest new buildings for the farm.

For example these could be ideas for new facilities that make or stock products, changes to the Super Facility feature of the game or new decorative buildings.

Please remember NOT to comment, reply or quote any suggestion you see in these threads. This is to allow any member to feel comfortable about posting their idea regardless of whether or not it would be popular with other members or farmers!

All comments about other member suggestions, replies to them or quoting them will be removed by the moderators.

Periodically the developers will ask the moderators to clear all the suggestions out.
This means that the developers have reviewed them and made notes about them.
Currently suggestions made prior to Apr 15, 2020 have been removed.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 05:50 PM.
Old Apr 21 2020, 06:22 AM

Was wondering if there will be a manure factory in the future, have more fertilizer than I can use, thank you
Old Apr 22 2020, 11:02 AM

FarmTown needs a Farmer's Market. Along the lines of the Flower Stall and the Fish Market, it could sell a selection of crops and fruit. Eg, apples, rhubarb, corn, oranges, avocados, ginger, onions, pears, hops...the choices are huge.
Old May 19 2020, 04:17 PM

Me again.

How about a Small Appliances Factory and Store? Toasters, microwaves, blenders, food processors, irons, toaster ovens, hair dryers, fans....
Old Jun 12 2020, 11:26 PM

How about a fur factory where we make fur coats, hats, stoles etc.. for that that we would need mink, chinchilla which could be stored in and harvested from the rabbit hutch. Then a fur store. to stock the furs in
Old Jun 15 2020, 02:18 AM

hi

what about a butchery where we can produce meat from the animals???

happy farming
tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=40

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 15 2020 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Removed duplicate suggestions
Old Jun 19 2020, 08:02 AM

It would be great to have super facilities similar to the super sheds/coups, that have more output (hopefully a lot) than the normal facility. This would be especially helpful for the sugar refinery, dairy processing plant and the bakery. I am sure there would be many more facilities that could have a super facility counterpart. Creating and making available with FD would be very attractive. Thanks for your consideration.
Old Jul 13 2020, 04:30 PM

I want to suggest to the designers that they create storage sheds to add available storage to the inventory .. just like they did for the "ITEMS" portion of the storage. I struggle to keep my inventory at 90%for the facility and crops inventory. the designers have created so many regular and service facilities along with chains portion of the game that have players purchasing multiple facilities to make chains that we have more facilities needing more storage. With all the multiple facilities and I own multiples of all I need more storage or I can't keep buying anymore new facilities. thanks
Old Jul 14 2020, 08:05 PM

I would like to have a farm that is actually a farm house I can decorate inside and out. Perhaps, as an example, to obtain curtains to hang in your windows you would need ingredients and a facility? Then you can hang them and see them in your house. The same with furniture, etc.
Old Aug 04 2020, 03:05 AM

ideas for new factories: gelato,, sherbert; Christmas, Halloween and Easter blow mold decorations;

ideas for existing factories additions; pecan pie, egg nog, abalone