Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 13 2019, 03:52 PM

What is the total amount of fuel that you can store before refueling?
Old Feb 13 2019, 03:54 PM

Thanks that was it
Old Feb 13 2019, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy22 View Post
What is the total amount of fuel that you can store before refueling?
Hi Cowboy,
As far as the storage goes it would be 100 million fuel tanks, unless you run in to the maximum total storage because of having too much of many products.

As far as the refueling goes the highest amount of fuel you can have when you refuel would be 4 billion. That would be 13,333,333 fuel tanks, so far lower than the 100 million fuel tanks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2019, 11:42 AM

Default know which farms the same facility is on

I have tried reading the forum to see if there is a way to find out which farms the same facility may be duplicated on and have problems finding out that information.
Is there a way to find out? Thank you.
Old Feb 14 2019, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marysorg@hotmail.com View Post
I have tried reading the forum to see if there is a way to find out which farms the same facility may be duplicated on and have problems finding out that information.
Is there a way to find out? Thank you.
Hi Marysorg,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
You can see which farm any facility is on in the facility manager as the name of the facility will have an "F" then number after it telling you which farm it is on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 14 2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old Feb 16 2019, 09:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Taste of Facilities

I have four 'Taste of' facilities which will not go to 100% in the Facility Manager. They are:
New England, (Cream Pie)
Puerto Rico, (Pasteles)
Russia, (Buckwheat Kasha & Beef Stroganoff)
Indonesia. (All eight products)
Each 'Taste of' facility gets to from between 96% to 98%.

When I check their respective restaurants they are all producing at 100% capacity but do not seem to produce enough of one or two products to feed the 'Taste of' facility effectively. The products which they fall short on are shown above in brackets after each facility.

All four restaurants are Farm Cash facilities and I don't see why we should have to buy a second one of each restaurant on top of the one we have already had to purchase to get this far in the game.

Would you please consider increasing the yields from each restaurant to allow the Taste of facilities to be filled to capacity.
Old Feb 16 2019, 09:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
I have four 'Taste of' facilities which will not go to 100% in the Facility Manager. They are:
New England, (Cream Pie)
Puerto Rico, (Pasteles)
Russia, (Buckwheat Kasha & Beef Stroganoff)
Indonesia. (All eight products)
Each 'Taste of' facility gets to from between 96% to 98%.

When I check their respective restaurants they are all producing at 100% capacity but do not seem to produce enough of one or two products to feed the 'Taste of' facility effectively. The products which they fall short on are shown above in brackets after each facility.

All four restaurants are Farm Cash facilities and I don't see why we should have to buy a second one of each restaurant on top of the one we have already had to purchase to get this far in the game.

Would you please consider increasing the yields from each restaurant to allow the Taste of facilities to be filled to capacity.
Hi Farmer Dibble,

If your regular facilites are not worked at the same rate as your clients are then when you refill your clients you will have a shortfall. If that is what happened just hold off on postiing your clients until another few friends have worked your restaurants. Then store. Reload the restaurants so they are back to 100% (or all of them if that's easier for you). That should catch you back up so you can load your clients to 100%. You can also get more of the products for your clients by working someone else's facilites that own the restaurants you need.

If you don't think that's what the problem is and still want to make a request for a change, any suggestions you have for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see them. Here's the link to that area >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Feb 16 2019 at 10:29 AM.
Old Feb 16 2019, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Farmer Dibble,

If your regular facilites are not worked at the same rate as your clients are then when you refill your clients you will have a shortfall. If that is what happened just hold off on postiing your clients until another few friends have worked your restaurants. Then store. Reload the restaurants so they are back to 100% (or all of them if that's easier for you). That should catch you back up so you can load your clients to 100%. You can also get more of the products for your clients by working someone else's facilites that own the restaurants you need.
Thanks for that Tiger Laybourne but your explanation makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I think I am missing something quite fundamental as I don't know what you mean when you talk about 'clients'. Can you point me to a thread which explains this please. I have tried looking for the term but a search brings up so many posts it is impossible to isolate what I need to read.

Having said that, it is only the four facilities I mentioned that I cannot get to 100% so I am not yet convinced there is not an issue with the way items are produced for use in those facilities.
Old Feb 16 2019, 05:13 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
Thanks for that Tiger Laybourne but your explanation makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I think I am missing something quite fundamental as I don't know what you mean when you talk about 'clients'. Can you point me to a thread which explains this please. I have tried looking for the term but a search brings up so many posts it is impossible to isolate what I need to read.

Having said that, it is only the four facilities I mentioned that I cannot get to 100% so I am not yet convinced there is not an issue with the way items are produced for use in those facilities.
Hi Farmer Dibble,

When you want someone to work your service facilites you click on "Get more Clients" to generate the post, and it's referred to again in the pop up window. Sorry for the confusion. I should have used "service facilites" instead.

I am having no problems getting those facilites you mention to 100% which is why i thought there could be a possibility of less people working your regular facilites than your service facilities. If that is the case then you are not able to store enough from the regular facilites to stock the service facilities.

EDIT TO ADD: To check the restaurant is making enough products for the service facility do the following:

Fill those restaurants to 100%.Immediately click on the "Whats Pending" tab. The number next to Pending for each product is what you are looking for. That tells you how many it makes for one fill.

If you then check the stock planner for the corresponding service facility, set the middle filter to 15 days ( which is one fill) and the right filter to "required" it will tell you how many the service facility requires for one fill in black. You should see the numbers match up.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Feb 16 2019 at 05:43 PM.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts