Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 17 2014, 06:06 PM

Wink Quest is real

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfwells View Post
Please tell me it isn't so..The one reason I love FT is NO quests and begging for stuff..I hope they aren't going to start quests as it will ruin a great fun game..
A few days more and I may not have to set here in my chair and put up with quests. I'm having surgery tomorrow to repair my legs and give me mobility. In the meantime I will grudgingly tolerate QUESTS. I don't like them! They are waste of my time, and they don't produce the profits one would expect for the level of computer work required. I suggest QUESTS be TERMINATED!

I still strongly suggest a way to generate more Farm Dollars. How about SELLING bundles of Farm Cash? Say a bundle of 25 Dollars for a million coins?
Old Aug 17 2014, 06:11 PM

Default Quest icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
If you look in the toolbox there is already an Icon for Quests. This would strongly imply that a farmer must CHOOSE to open the Quests and participate.

or not

The Icon appeared on my screen without asking and will not leave!
Old Aug 17 2014, 10:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottom View Post
A few days more and I may not have to set here in my chair and put up with quests. I'm having surgery tomorrow to repair my legs and give me mobility. In the meantime I will grudgingly tolerate QUESTS. I don't like them! They are waste of my time, and they don't produce the profits one would expect for the level of computer work required. I suggest QUESTS be TERMINATED!

I still strongly suggest a way to generate more Farm Dollars. How about SELLING bundles of Farm Cash? Say a bundle of 25 Dollars for a million coins?
Why do you act as if you have to do the quest?No one is forcing you to do them.They are not required.25 FC for a million coins?Ummm...so trade virtual money to take real money out of the devs pockets...99.9999% sure they will never do that.If you owned a business...would you give away more than you take in?
Old Aug 18 2014, 06:39 PM

I had a quest today to make 2 Pinata. It was 17 steps. Because I (at almost all times) have all the crops growing, I was able to knock out 14 of the steps right away......wait a couple of hours for sugar to be done and then complete 2 more, and an hour later I started the last step.

This was one of those quests that makes me LOVE doing quests. It was an absolute pleasure to do it.

Just wanted to share. Loving the quests. I always did them. Now to get one or two FC (mostly 2) just for doing what I already loved to do is such a bonus.

Thanks development team.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 19 2014, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
I had a quest today to make 2 Pinata. It was 17 steps. Because I (at almost all times) have all the crops growing, I was able to knock out 14 of the steps right away......wait a couple of hours for sugar to be done and then complete 2 more, and an hour later I started the last step.

This was one of those quests that makes me LOVE doing quests. It was an absolute pleasure to do it.

Just wanted to share. Loving the quests. I always did them. Now to get one or two FC (mostly 2) just for doing what I already loved to do is such a bonus.

Thanks development team.
I guess you, like me, feel a bit cheated when we open a new quest and find that it only has two steps, or when you have carefully made sure you have every crop covered, and the two step quest needs none of them I love the longer, more complicated ones.

Shhhhhh, don't let the mayor know that or he might never give me any easy ones. I must admit that sometimes when I am very short on spare time an easy two step comes in handy

Old Aug 19 2014, 06:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
why do you act as if you have to do the quest?no one is forcing you to do them.they are not required.25 fc for a million coins?ummm...so trade virtual money to take real money out of the devs pockets...99.9999% sure they will never do that.if you owned a business...would you give away more than you take in?
thank you!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 19 2014, 06:45 AM
Account Not Linked

The lifeline I got said "This employee lifeline lets you procure goods for this quest also as an employee working others factories or facilities." First, this would be more clear without the word "also". Second, it does not work. I had everything I needed harvested and pine lumber, yellow ink and black pigment started. I worked several peoples' farms and the lifeline did not do anything. The time on the products is the same as it was before I worked the other farms. I saw the facilities being worked when I was at their farms. Is there another meaning for you can procure goods by working other peoples farms that I don't know of
Old Aug 19 2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I guess you, like me, feel a bit cheated when we open a new quest and find that it only has two steps, or when you have carefully made sure you have every crop covered, and the two step quest needs none of them I love the longer, more complicated ones.

Shhhhhh, don't let the mayor know that or he might never give me any easy ones. I must admit that sometimes when I am very short on spare time an easy two step comes in handy
So true Helen. Growing my quest farm is just part of my farming. I know I will have something to maintain every day, but it is a little disheartening when quest after quest is oil pump related and generally doesn't require any crops at all.

I think (hope) I'm going to like the new cooperative quests. Seek and Help missions appeal to me. Not the Need and Beg ones though. lol

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 19 2014, 10:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Since they have started the FC in the quests, I go mostly by the time to expire, like today I received a 3 step quest, but what I noticed is that it takes 7 days to expire and I qualify for the FC on Fri, so that 3 step quest I can hold it over and do it next week. If this week is like the other weeks, I will have 3 quests held over for next week.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 19 2014, 11:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim v View Post
The lifeline I got said "This employee lifeline lets you procure goods for this quest also as an employee working others factories or facilities." First, this would be more clear without the word "also". Second, it does not work. I had everything I needed harvested and pine lumber, yellow ink and black pigment started. I worked several peoples' farms and the lifeline did not do anything. The time on the products is the same as it was before I worked the other farms. I saw the facilities being worked when I was at their farms. Is there another meaning for you can procure goods by working other peoples farms that I don't know of
if you've already started the products, the lifeline won't speed them up.