Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 23 2014, 07:37 AM
Account Not Linked

I tried to put this in suggestions but it wouldnt let me? But i could have tried to do it wrong maybe but anyway, can you please consider for the next release increasing the amount of animals to an even 200 in our buildings? This wouldnt effect the cash ones, people would still greatly benefit from having those but it would just be nice to let us add a little more to them, pretty please
Old Jul 23 2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
I tried to put this in suggestions but it wouldnt let me? But i could have tried to do it wrong maybe but anyway, can you please consider for the next release increasing the amount of animals to an even 200 in our buildings? This wouldnt effect the cash ones, people would still greatly benefit from having those but it would just be nice to let us add a little more to them, pretty please
Hi!

You cant start a new thread in Suggestion section, but you can post as a response to one of the existing threads there.

Try to post in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595070
Old Jul 24 2014, 08:39 PM

My group is requesting to have the Quest Icon disappear once any tools are being used.
Old Jul 24 2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphanson2 View Post
My group is requesting to have the Quest Icon disappear once any tools are being used.
I personally would like to have the Quest Icon removed. I check my quests myself. Twice today while I was h/p/s, I got too close to it and had to restart my h/p/s. If it has to stay there, then please make a way to continue what you are doing when it was clicked on. This is the only thing in the wonderful update that I don't like.
Old Jul 25 2014, 05:03 AM

Menues, cklicking buildings have slowiness 2-3sec and its harder to reach the correct point to cklick. Even hire peope in market takes longer time cause its hard to hit the correct hire choice in menu.
This happend after the new levels arrived.

I have cleared my cache, deleted macromedia as trouble shoot says and also increased space allowed for the game to use.

Please look into this

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Jul 25 2014, 07:22 PM

I like the quest icon where it is. I do not have to go through the toolbox to check on my quests.
Old Jul 25 2014, 09:50 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I like the quest icon where it is. I do not have to go through the toolbox to check on my quests.
I agree wholeheartedly. I placed my Farm Stats icon in the shortcut space that the Quest used to occupy since I look at Farm Stats all the time,,,, love the Farm Stats !!!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Jul 25 2014, 10:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasQuilter View Post
I agree wholeheartedly. I placed my Farm Stats icon in the shortcut space that the Quest used to occupy since I look at Farm Stats all the time,,,, love the Farm Stats !!!
I am glad you mentioned putting the farm stats in the space that has my quest cube, I use the farm stats all the time also, the farm stats is one of the best additions to the game.

I just went in and changed mine, I put my farm stats in that space.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jul 25 2014 at 10:17 PM.
Old Jul 25 2014, 10:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasQuilter View Post
I am glad you mentioned putting the farm stats in the space that has my quest cube, I use the farm stats all the time also, the farm stats is one of the best additions to the game.

I just went in and changed mine, I put my farm stats in that space.
lol, i put my 4x4 seeder i use for making my quest farm
Old Jul 25 2014, 11:13 PM

Does anyone know how many Lychee we need to fill the fruit stand?
Closed Thread