Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 29 2014, 11:54 AM

Exclamation Bugs after last release

I had a public restroom before, but it didn't show in the Factory list. I had to enter it to storage, and then out on the farm again to make it viewable in the list.
Tip to others!

Another problem:
After releasing 2 last facilities, a load bar shows evenrytime I enter my farms "Calculating Ingredients Importance". It does never load finish. I press "Save" and it dissapear, but come around now and then. Please fix this bug

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Jun 29 2014, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
when working other people's farms, the Public restrooms do not let you collect anything. Is there a problem that is being worked on?
I have noticed this also and has happened every single time .
Old Jun 29 2014, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
I had a public restroom before, but it didn't show in the Factory list. I had to enter it to storage, and then out on the farm again to make it viewable in the list.
Tip to others!

Another problem:
After releasing 2 last facilities, a load bar shows evenrytime I enter my farms "Calculating Ingredients Importance". It does never load finish. I press "Save" and it dissapear, but come around now and then. Please fix this bug
Try changing your storage filter to stored amount instead Ingredients Importance. That should stop that black box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 29 2014, 12:19 PM

yes they do need TP for a restroom we girls need it lol
Old Jun 29 2014, 01:01 PM

Exclamation Didnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try changing your storage filter to stored amount instead Ingredients Importance. That should stop that black box.
No Taz, its not a problem in the storage. This "loading bar" starts immidiatelly when farm is opened, without even entering storage.

I tryed what you suggested anyhow, but it did not help. I guess its a bug that must be fixed.

The bar started when I bought the Restroom facilities..immidiatlly after I put it onto my farm. And since they Public restroom didnt show in facility list, I placed my existing Public restroom into storage and out again, and the load-bar started again. And now happends everytime I open my game, and now and then while playing.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Jun 29 2014, 01:03 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Leave it to my TEXAS QUILTER FRIEND to notice no toilet paper!!!!
Hmmm,,, maybe that's why it is called "necessary" paper !!!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Jun 29 2014, 02:19 PM

Thanks for the new factories! But there are currently 37 items now that need Oak lumber and you can only produce 4 units every 2 Hrs. It is very difficult to keep up production even with 5 sawmills. Can you please amp up the production on Oak Lumber? That would be AWSOME! Thanks again for all you do!

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Jun 29 2014, 05:09 PM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

I'm just wondering , if at any point in time, the brass sheets will be added to the Long Bulkhead car, along with all the other metal sheets. It just seems like it really should be added and if this hasn't been thought about , then perhaps I may be so bold, as to suggest it.
Old Jun 29 2014, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
I'm just wondering , if at any point in time, the brass sheets will be added to the Long Bulkhead car, along with all the other metal sheets. It just seems like it really should be added and if this hasn't been thought about , then perhaps I may be so bold, as to suggest it.
Never know what the devs will do, but always good to make suggestions

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 29 2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
and no monkey wards or sers & sawbuck catalogs either
Next time you harvest corn..... put a bucket of cobs aside.
Closed Thread