Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 09 2014, 12:51 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
When a quest is opened you can use it on this quest or save it for the next quest. Only one lifeline can be active at a time.
Hang on!!! I just reread what you said - if I get a facilities only quest (like a water valve) but my lifeline is for trading, if I don't use it it'll be there for the next quest? Did I just learn something wonderful???

Last edited by Grammy 11; Jun 09 2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: rethought my thought
Old Jun 09 2014, 01:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Hang on!!! I just reread what you said - if I get a facilities only quest (like a water valve) but my lifeline is for trading, if I don't use it it'll be there for the next quest? Did I just learn something wonderful???
Once you click on the lifeline it is set for that quest, the only way you can save it for the next quest is not to open up that lifeline. So if you have a quest for a water valve you have 2 options. 1) is to open up your lifeline and hope you get the employee lifeline (as long as it isn't the last step) or 2) Don't open the lifeline and save it for the next quest. I mainly only use the lifeline is for the basic items like crops, trees.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 09 2014, 07:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the FC for quests. It is Monday apx 8:00 pm Central and I just collected my latest 2 FC yesterday (Sunday) at 3:15 am Central and tomorrow only 2 days after collecting my fc I will be ending 4 quests that I have been holding for this week and I have 1 quest already that I will be holding til next week, it is a 9 day quest and I haven't even started it yet, this way then I don't accidentally end it too early.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 13 2014, 08:16 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like someone to explain to me what procure means. I opened a lifeline and it said I could procure goods for the quest or use gift from friends. I went to the market and paid for (procured) plums but I am not able to use them for the quest.
Old Jun 13 2014, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim v View Post
I would like someone to explain to me what procure means. I opened a lifeline and it said I could procure goods for the quest or use gift from friends. I went to the market and paid for (procured) plums but I am not able to use them for the quest.
Procure means to obtain something. Since it mentiions use gifts I would say that you have the gift lifeline and the icon looks like a present. For this life line you can either get a gifts from friends or use the ingredient requests.

Old Jun 20 2014, 03:18 AM

Twice I've dpne 8 quests in the 7 day requirement. When I go to redeem FC it has said Ive only done 7. I says 8 up to the point that Im allowed to redeem it than switches to 7 . PLease help
Old Jun 20 2014, 05:10 AM

When can we have the option to delete quests that we don't have the facility for on the last step or if we don't have the employee lifeline, or they are not used as an ingredient.
Old Jun 20 2014, 05:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmond Fan View Post
When can we have the option to delete quests that we don't have the facility for on the last step or if we don't have the employee lifeline, or they are not used as an ingredient.
Only the developers know when and if something is going to be added to the game, that is why it should be put in the suggestions section so that the developers can see it.

Old Jun 20 2014, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Procure means to obtain something. Since it mentiions use gifts I would say that you have the gift lifeline and the icon looks like a present. For this life line you can either get a gifts from friends or use the ingredient requests.
Obtain means "get" or "receive" or "collect." We know a lot of farmers speak English as a second language. (My 2nd language is Bad English.)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 20 2014, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhale53 View Post
Twice I've dpne 8 quests in the 7 day requirement. When I go to redeem FC it has said Ive only done 7. I says 8 up to the point that Im allowed to redeem it than switches to 7 . PLease help
The easiest way I can explain what happened is for you to go to the Help and Support section of the forums.....then in there go to "OFFICAL: Quests". Find page 89 and read posts numbered 889, 890, 891, 895, and 896. It happened to me and a friend and these are the posts and explanation of what happened to your 8th quest.

Sorry I can't do the link thing.