Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2014, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by starplay View Post
What to know if you can buy a normal card to attach to the locomotive to haul your goods or do you have to buy the $ one. The exchange rate is to high to buy in $ for us. Please let me know
Sorry, only the Farm Cash cars carry goods. The coin cars are only decorations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2014, 12:24 PM

The "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" is an excellent addition to the game. The only problem is you cannot click on 'Like" to show the farmer you worked there. But, it's much better than the previous wall.
Old May 27 2014, 04:35 PM

I finally reached level 525. Any idea when new levels will be introduced for Farmtown? I love the game, but maxed out the levels. Thanks in advance.
Old May 27 2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by npg View Post
I finally reached level 525. Any idea when new levels will be introduced for Farmtown? I love the game, but maxed out the levels. Thanks in advance.
Only the developers know the answer to that

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 27 2014, 06:11 PM

OK it is long past winter. Any idea when they are going to catch up the seasons and replace winter stuff with spring ones Before you know it father's day and summer will be here. Nothing for graduations either. I also noticed that the pop-ups about new releases are still saying farm 21 is now released, when we already have farm 22.
Old May 27 2014, 08:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by npg View Post

as a rule of thumb its every 3 months, it should be getting pretty close again
Old May 28 2014, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinni View Post
OK it is long past winter. Any idea when they are going to catch up the seasons and replace winter stuff with spring ones Before you know it father's day and summer will be here. Nothing for graduations either. I also noticed that the pop-ups about new releases are still saying farm 21 is now released, when we already have farm 22.
The winter stuff has been available year round since it was first added. Many farmers prefer it that way because they can decorate their farms and leave 'em and even winter up things in the middle of July. "Spring stuff" just means decorations and animals without snow and ice on them and green trees without snow on them. Only the developers will know if and when graduation and father's day stuff will be brought online.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 28 2014, 07:57 AM

Since this last release I have experienced an issue of neighbors not showing lit up with the green online light even though they are online. I have used memcache cleaner, cleared my browser cache and have done the disk cleanup. Nothing helps this situation. I have been sending FT messages to some neighbors and have found out they are having the same problems. One told me last night that she thought I was taking a break from FT. I assured her I am here as usual,,,, daily addicted (lolol). She told me she had several neighbors missing from her neighbor photo bar and thought they were just taking breaks from the game.

To be able to see if neighbors are online, I have to choose a posting from the Wall Requests. When I go to work the facilities, my neighbors online will then show up with their green lights a'blazing. When I return to my farm and hit Play, I go back into almost solitary confinement with one or two neighbors showing as online.

Today is the 9th day of this issue for me. Any suggestions to remedy this problem will be appreciated !!!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old May 28 2014, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasQuilter View Post
Since this last release I have experienced an issue of neighbors not showing lit up with the green online light even though they are online. I have used memcache cleaner, cleared my browser cache and have done the disk cleanup. Nothing helps this situation. I have been sending FT messages to some neighbors and have found out they are having the same problems. One told me last night that she thought I was taking a break from FT. I assured her I am here as usual,,,, daily addicted (lolol). She told me she had several neighbors missing from her neighbor photo bar and thought they were just taking breaks from the game.

To be able to see if neighbors are online, I have to choose a posting from the Wall Requests. When I go to work the facilities, my neighbors online will then show up with their green lights a'blazing. When I return to my farm and hit Play, I go back into almost solitary confinement with one or two neighbors showing as online.

Today is the 9th day of this issue for me. Any suggestions to remedy this problem will be appreciated !!!
Hi!

This problem has already been reported to the developers.
Old May 28 2014, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasQuilter View Post

You can also go to a neighbor's farm if you need her / him to work for you. That also lights everything up for a while. In the meanwhile, please be patient with the rest of us while we wait for them to correct the issue.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread