Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2014, 05:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
It's like this for every settings, the Winter Store is just too big LOL
Yes. Raul will fix it later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2014, 06:11 PM

Thanks Raul and other staff! I really like the way the dim out is now! You always amaze me what you do give us to make farming more fun!
Old Feb 11 2014, 06:17 PM

Default Working Facs/Svcs MAJOR GLITCH

Problems working friends' facilities... the game allows me to work one farm, and then it says I've already worked everything and I can go no further. When I post my own facilities, my friends are getting messages that they have already worked them, too. This started after the latest update today.
Old Feb 11 2014, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Problems working friends' facilities... the game allows me to work one farm, and then it says I've already worked everything and I can go no further. When I post my own facilities, my friends are getting messages that they have already worked them, too. This started after the latest update today.
It may be that you and they are trying to work them too soon. The Show Times clock in the tool box will show when you are allowed to work them again. In your case the one farm may have had the new facilities on it which you would be able to work since they were new.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2014, 06:51 PM

Thanks for the update, looks like there is a lot of good stuff in this release. Looking forward to checking it out.
Old Feb 11 2014, 07:13 PM

This has probably been reported but just in case it has not, when checking out the new facilities clicking the ? and seeing what it takes to make the item and then clicking on the back arrow on some items I get just a white screen and have to close the window and reopen.
Old Feb 11 2014, 07:26 PM

It is so nice the way the tools show up when working other farms! Also love the weather effects! Great update!!
Old Feb 11 2014, 07:36 PM
Account Not Linked

WELL NO FARM 21 BUT a neighbor and I had a Fun Day playing with clouds.Expanded 10 farms. A Tip.if you are one to expand when offered,don't put trees completely around your farms I felt like doing a lot of bulldozing.But all in all A Great Day..Thank You Raul and Dev's
Old Feb 11 2014, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
WELL NO FARM 21 BUT a neighbor and I had a Fun Day playing with clouds.Expanded 10 farms. A Tip.if you are one to expand when offered,don't put trees completely around your farms I felt like doing a lot of bulldozing.But all in all A Great Day..Thank You Raul and Dev's
Yes, we had fun playing with clouds,,,,, I love the rain cloud with a bolt of lightning added to the cloud,,,,, very realistic-looking.

Very nice release this time with all the improvements.

Sure hope we get farm 21. I have plans already swirling through my brain cells regarding farm 21. ( hint hint ),,,,,, Well, maybe not a mere hint,,,, more like a "down on my knees and begging" plea !!!!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Feb 11 2014, 08:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Slow slower Slowest.

While the updates are great, I have the feeling things are getting worse.

I went to the facility manager, it took for ever to open and when I clicked on store all and start all and load all .. it takes forever to complete.

I have done the usual clean cache etc but did not improve things.

I feel the game is outgrown itself.

I think devs should be working in the background on Farmtown2 and add maybe some variables eg weather conditions that may govern that amount of crops harvest. eg when conditions right.. maybe 40% crop increase or maybe over watering or fertilising may decrease crops by 5% etc.

But generally I feel the game maybe easier and faster to do things but at the same time causing the game to be slower in other ways.

I always using facility manager two or 3 times a day... the extra time taking to do things is now making it not enjoyable.

Also to upgrade farms is becoming ridicules as a solo farmer and time spent farming it now going to take weeks to upgrade past 28x28.

Yes I know some will say complaints complaints.. No it not a complaint just letting Raul and devs how the game is progressing. Sorry to say farmers are outgrowing the updates,
Closed Thread