Old Sep 04 2023, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRiver48 View Post
According to the running tab at the bottom of my quests, I completed:

2 on 8/30
1 on 8/31
1 on 9/2
2 on 9/3
I finished 2 this morning (9/4) for a total of 8.
Thanks

Do you have another set of farms? if so then please provide the id number for them.

We are checking data for your account with avatar name John.

Also, please open your Quest manager and then click in Show Quest button.

Please post here the list of quests showing up there or if you know how to get a pic of them, please post it here.
Thanks
Old Sep 04 2023, 12:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't know how to take a picture of my quests and add it to this. The top shows:
Load fusion popsicle 12 hrs 10 min
Produce cheese fondue 12 hrs 10 min
Produce barcode printer 1 day
Load pallet 4 days
Produce book weight 4 days
Load tube fridge condenser 4 days

In red it shows:

Produce file folders 7 days, 21 hrs, and 44 mins ago
Load table cover sign 7 days, 23 hrs, and 40 mins ago
These 2 would have been included in my last group of quests

Along the bottom:
Wed 2 Thurs 1 Fri 0 Sat 1 Sun 2 Mon 0
So the 2 completed 12 hrs 10 min ago aren't included in the Mon number

Obviously, they don't match.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Do you have another set of farms? if so then please provide the id number for them.

We are checking data for your account with avatar name John.

Also, please open your Quest manager and then click in Show Quest button.

Please post here the list of quests showing up there or if you know how to get a pic of them, please post it here.
Thanks
Old Sep 04 2023, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRiver48 View Post
I don't know how to take a picture of my quests and add it to this. The top shows:
Load fusion popsicle 12 hrs 10 min
Produce cheese fondue 12 hrs 10 min
Produce barcode printer 1 day
Load pallet 4 days
Produce book weight 4 days
Load tube fridge condenser 4 days

In red it shows:

Produce file folders 7 days, 21 hrs, and 44 mins ago
Load table cover sign 7 days, 23 hrs, and 40 mins ago
These 2 would have been included in my last group of quests

Along the bottom:
Wed 2 Thurs 1 Fri 0 Sat 1 Sun 2 Mon 0
So the 2 completed 12 hrs 10 min ago aren't included in the Mon number

Obviously, they don't match.

Thanks
Hi WindRiver

Please consider that the times we are given you are eastern times for USA.

The quests you see in red are not considered for this week as they were completed and added to your previous week. Both of them were completed before you collected 2 cash the previous week.

So this week and up now you only have 6 completed quests.

Load Tube Fridge Condenser was completed on August 30th (Wednesday)

Make Pallet was completed on August 31th (Thursday)
Make Book Wight was completed on August 31th (Thursday)

Make Barcode Printer was completed on September 2nd (Saturday)

Load Fusion Popsicle was completed today September 4th (Monday))
Make Cheese Fondue was completed today September 4th (Monday)

Im not sure why you are not seeing the quests completed today.

Please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and also log out from the website. Then login again and see if you can see the correct quests added to your chart.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, be sure that date (day, month, year) and time (hour, minutes, AM/PM) are correct in your computer. If any of them are off, then problems could happen.
Old Sep 08 2023, 11:35 AM

I started 4 quests September 5. I should have until the 11th to complete 8. It says my 7 days is up in 12 hrs which means I will lose $2.
Old Sep 08 2023, 12:56 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
I started 4 quests September 5. I should have until the 11th to complete 8. It says my 7 days is up in 12 hrs which means I will lose $2.
Hi frostbiteagain,

The 7 day timer for the Claim FarmCash Button turning blue starts the second you last claimed FC. That's the earliest time you can claim the following week assuming that you completed enough quests.

For your Regular quests you last claimed FC on 2023-09-02 at 00:32:30 EST and opened a Quest to Make Men Bracelet that same day at 10:44:33 EST

You can check that for yourself when you last claimed any Farm Cash by clicking on the Account tab above your game screen, then click on the section called Farm Cash Activity Log or you can click on this link while you are logged into the website to get to the same area. Note that dates and times are always shown in EST:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 11 2023, 02:14 PM

thank you so much for getting back to me. I thought the time started when you did the first step. all this time I've been trying to make sure I don't harvest or make anything until I have 3 or 4 quests lined up.
Old Sep 11 2023, 05:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
thank you so much for getting back to me. I thought the time started when you did the first step. all this time I've been trying to make sure I don't harvest or make anything until I have 3 or 4 quests lined up.
Hi frostbiteagain,

There is more than one 7 day timer.

When you claim FC, a 7 day timer starts and won't let you claim again until 7 days has passed. That's all that particular 7 day timer is for, it prevents you claiming again in less than 7 days since you last claimed FC.

When you complete the last step on any Quest, each Quest has an individual 7 day timer that starts the second the last step is completed.

A quest will expire when it reaches 7 days old since you completed the last step on it.

So using this example:
  • claimed FC Mon 10 am
  • first quest completed after Mon 10am was on Wed at 10am
Next Monday 10 am you could claim FC IF you had completed enough Quests.

By not completing the last step on any quests until Wed 10 am that gives you some extra time the following week after Monday 10 am to claim, just in case you are late claiming or need some extra time to complete another quest to get 2 FC.

As you did not complete the last step on any quest until Wed 10 am you will then have given yourself all of the rest of Monday and Tuesday next week to complete another one as the first Quest you completed on Wed 10 am won't expire until the following Wed 10 am.

The days and times in Show Quests, which are on every quest completed, are there to help you know how long ago you completed it. When a time on a Quest in Show Quests gets to 7 days old that Quest no longer counts.... if you have not claimed by then.

It's the LAST step on a Quest that you DON'T want to complete for at least one or even 2 days after claiming FC. It's quite hard to get 8 quests done within 7 days, some Quests take far longer to do than others and you never know which ones you will get.

If you own the Start or Load tools for the facilities you can remove the check mark on a product made or stocked in a facility to prevent that last step from being completed. You just have to remember that you need to know how long that last step will take to complete so that it's done in time for you to collect your FC and before any of your completed quests get to 7 days old. Then you also need to remember to put that check mark back on the product in the facility so you can continue making or loading it after then.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 11 2023, 09:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Timers

I wish not all timers were by the seconds.

The Train timer is by the minute
I wish the collection of Quest and Co Quests were by the minute

That means the collection of Q or CoQ keeps moving forward so that within a year it can increase by almost 52 minutes or an hour.

I now write down the tenths of a minute so I can better guess when a job will be completed. example 8:43:5

Oh and lakes and ponds timers are even harder for me to estimate when they will be ready to fish.

THANK YOU for such a great game.
Old Sep 11 2023, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
I wish not all timers were by the seconds.

The Train timer is by the minute
I wish the collection of Quest and Co Quests were by the minute

That means the collection of Q or CoQ keeps moving forward so that within a year it can increase by almost 52 minutes or an hour.

I now write down the tenths of a minute so I can better guess when a job will be completed. example 8:43:5

Oh and lakes and ponds timers are even harder for me to estimate when they will be ready to fish.

THANK YOU for such a great game.
Hi Peggyannvt,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2023, 03:01 PM

Default Missing farm cash

This has happened several times since we went off FB. When I finish Quests sometimes it only credits me 1 farm cash when I know I earned 2 FC. I finished enough Quests to earn 2 FC on 9/15. Last night I stayed up all night to finish my 8 Quests and when I logged the 8th one I went to my DR appointment. When I came home there were only 7 completed. This is the second time this has happened recently. Thank you.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline