Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 10 2024, 12:32 PM

Yes but I have 2 quest that say to use the fishing pole. If I use my boat for the FP then I have to wait 8 more hours. So I need to fish with the pole to move on with my 2 different quest before they expire.
Old Apr 10 2024, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Yes but I have 2 quest that say to use the fishing pole. If I use my boat for the FP then I have to wait 8 more hours. So I need to fish with the pole to move on with my 2 different quest before they expire.
Hi Ky,
I do not see any farm pass goals for fishing in your farms that are linked to your email address here. If this is on another set of farms then you need to provide the ID for it so we can check.

Are you talking about goals for farm pass or quests? If you mean the two quests, no quest says you have to use the fishing pole and you do not have any goals for fish in your farm pass.

You can not use the fishing pole for overlapped waters.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 10 2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old Apr 10 2024, 12:41 PM

Sorry I should of stated I need these 2 quest completed today because one of my FP goals today is to complete 2 quest and I can't because my Big Sea Coast won't let me catch the cod and the squid with the fishing pole that it requires me to use.
Old Apr 10 2024, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Sorry I should of stated I need these 2 quest completed today because one of my FP goals today is to complete 2 quest and I can't because my Big Sea Coast won't let me catch the cod and the squid with the fishing pole that it requires me to use.
Hi Ky,
No the fishing pole and most of the smaller boats will not work on your layered seacoasts. Only the larger turbo boats that do an entire water will work on those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2024, 12:55 PM

Ok TYVM Taz... I have learned today why the pole didn't work. It is now not overlapped and it is working as you said. I salute you for teaching me something new.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline