Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2014, 03:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i'm sorry if this sounds stupid.. this is my stupid day number 2 LOLLOL... i took a screen shot of the FC offer but my PSP failed to save it ... since the FC offers for completing tasks says the offer of the FC and the coins.. if you have completed the 3 in 7 days... and would like to wait for the chance at the 8 day one... do you take the coins offer and are still eligible to win the 2 FC or... just X it out? forgive me as i said this is my stupid day...after i scarfed up the $1.00 FC it still had the offer of the coins.. i grabbed it and was given both the Farm Cash and the coins..
When you finish a quest and it makes your total 3 or more you can go ahead and just collect your coins and wait until you want to collect your FC. The coins and FC are two different offers, the coins is completing that quest and the FC is for total of 3 or more quests, you should always collect the coins, but only collect the FC when you want, you don't have to collect them as soon as you get 3, you can try for 8 if you want. If you collect the FC you should always still be able to collect the coins (as long as you haven't collected them yet).

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 27 2014, 05:10 PM

perhaps this is wrong... but....

I would tend to grab the $1FC as soon as it is available.

...IF....

a fresh 7 days will start at that point.

If you complete one Quest per day, you could then get $1FC twice in a week (6 days) and began another accumulation on the 7th day.... instead of trying to squeeze in another Quest to get $2FC at one time.

The downside occurs only if the bonus "HAS TO" run 7 days to determine what you get if that is what this means:

Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards. In other words, if you play frequently you should be able to win 1 or 2 FarmCash a week.

These rules may change in the future, specially if we do more changes to the Quests functionality.

If so, then if you do at least 3 a week, you should expect to see the offer pop up on the same day each week for you.
Old Mar 27 2014, 05:47 PM

Default farms

Any word on more new farms?
Old Mar 27 2014, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
perhaps this is wrong... but....

I would tend to grab the $1FC as soon as it is available.

...IF....

a fresh 7 days will start at that point.

If you complete one Quest per day, you could then get $1FC twice in a week (6 days) and began another accumulation on the 7th day.... instead of trying to squeeze in another Quest to get $2FC at one time.

The downside occurs only if the bonus "HAS TO" run 7 days to determine what you get if that is what this means:

Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards. In other words, if you play frequently you should be able to win 1 or 2 FarmCash a week.

These rules may change in the future, specially if we do more changes to the Quests functionality.

If so, then if you do at least 3 a week, you should expect to see the offer pop up on the same day each week for you.
Since you have to wait 7 days to qualify for more FC you should try to get as many as you can completed.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 27 2014, 07:30 PM

no duh...

I just happened to have completed 3 today, so that is 5 since my last $1FC bonus.

Somehow I think they won't all be short and quick like the last 2
Old Mar 27 2014, 08:08 PM

Default Completed 3 quests, got 1 fc. Did another, doesn't show?

I completed 3 quests and got 1 fc for them. So shouldn't it then reset for the next 7 consecutive days after cashing in for farm cash? I completed another quest today and it doesn't show at the bottom that I completed 1 so far in this next 7 days??? Really need some work on this or further explanation. How can I get credit for the one I did today and I will get another completed tomorrow?
Old Mar 27 2014, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I completed 3 quests and got 1 fc for them. So shouldn't it then reset for the next 7 consecutive days after cashing in for farm cash? I completed another quest today and it doesn't show at the bottom that I completed 1 so far in this next 7 days??? Really need some work on this or further explanation. How can I get credit for the one I did today and I will get another completed tomorrow?
Once you accept the FC for the quests it does reset it for the 7 days. It might not show at the bottom of the quest manager until you have reached the 3rd completed quest.

Old Mar 27 2014, 10:36 PM

My flower harvester isn't working on my own farms, but I can use it to harvest other's flowers. Please help.
Old Mar 27 2014, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmhand View Post
My flower harvester isn't working on my own farms, but I can use it to harvest other's flowers. Please help.
Do you have fuel? You would be able to use it on other's farms even if you don't have fuel as long as they have fuel.
When you pick up the harvester on your own farm do the flowers fade out? If so refresh the farm, as you may have arrived on the farm just as they were ready and the farm hasn't updated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2014, 11:56 PM

Default Not able to work Neighbor's farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
The same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to work my hubby's farms, we have been friends & neighbors since 2009, and I got the message about work being only for friends. I came here and cleared everything and was able to work his farms. No trouble this morning.

This very same thing happened to me tonight with my niece who has been my friend and neighbor since 2009 also.
Closed Thread